Questions Concerning Lowering Your Daewoo!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

SuperDuperDaewoo
Junior

Questions Concerning Lowering Your Daewoo!

Post by SuperDuperDaewoo »

I am just curious as to how many people on this board have lowered their vehicle. What was your tire life like after lowering your vehicle? Did you like the effects you recieved after lowering your vehicle? Did you change the just the springs or the shocks/struts? Did you do it yourself or did you have a professional install the parts?
If you don't have a Woo, You don't have a clue!
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Just the spring.

same the tires life. In may case I have to line up the car bacause I never did it when I drop the car 1.5" FRONT AND 1" BACK(put te springs).

And yes I like it more now. :twisted:
ImageImage
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

I droped my car from 1.6. The new strut will be installed after the new engin is dropped in. As for the handling it fell much more stiffer and for the tire as long as they are balnced and lined it's good :)

Mat 8)
Stefan
Super

Post by Stefan »

I've dropped my car 60mm. I have adjustable gas shocks too. I'm making some top adjustable pillow ball top mounts so I can adjust castor/camber on the front. I've increased the rear neg camber by 0.5 degrees by using shims to improve turn in.

Stef
Vauxhall Astra.
T3 60trim, Intercooler, Mopar Super 60 Injectors, SDS Stand Alone EFI, Cast T3 Manifold With External Wastegate + More...