Parts and Good Prices for suspension

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

SuperDuperDaewoo
Junior

Parts and Good Prices for suspension

Post by SuperDuperDaewoo »

I have a set of lowering springs for my 2002 Lanos HB for almost a year now, and I finally foudn someone that wasnt going to rape me to install them. (one guys quoted me $105.00 a wheel well.) Anyway, I have decided that if I am going to install the springs I might as well just do the entire suspension while I am at it.
My question is, what parts do I need, how many, etc...?

Also, I had alot of shops tell me that if I lower my Lanos it will eat away at my tires, NO MATTER WHAT! Is this true? Does it shorten the life of your tires? Or are they just trying to give me an excuse because they dont want to work on a Daewoo?
If you don't have a Woo, You don't have a clue!
damian007vk
Super

well

Post by damian007vk »

well, it is true but not because it is a lanos, just because it is a physical property a fact of better performance. So yes it will eat up your tires more....but if u refrain from spinning/peeling out your tires every other stop sign then u should have a decent tire life no matter if the car is dropped or not. It will also depend on the tread rating of the tires u get. Shawn aka daewooluvr is selling a brand new set of KYB gas shocks for the lanos he bought and never got to install...look in the classifieds section. Also again this is a fact for any car that is dropped, but hell if little drawbacks like this would be sufficient enough no one would ever drop their cars...do what u wish, and dont listen to people in speed/performance shops most of them are frustrated assholes and will not help u unless u talk to them about the only thing they are familiar with....Honda, Acura, Mitsubhi, and VW. Fuck them, daewootech.net and .com are the places to get your info....Search google for info. Dont count on them for anything......I was told there was nothing I could do to my car when I first started: I have a Cold air intake, magnecor plug wires, custom headers, exhaust, nitrous system, complete suspension, complete body kit, complete 4,000 sound system, complete LED lighting, HID headlights, Apexi AFC, Fuel pressure regulator, performance fuel pump, cross drilled and slotted performance brakes, and the list goes on and on.....my point is fuck them. there are plenty of things u can do to your lanos.............