custom tail lights?????

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Goldenboy wrote:scourge: I like your skyline :) Look really nice.
I loved it....till I sold it because I was forced to move back to the US to complete my license program. Man, I am soooo pissed off about this. But, getting back, hopefully this August. I'm surrounded by ricers with attitudes who try to tell me about JDM this or JDM that. I'm not an expert, but gheesh, these kids need soem Ritalin or something.

As for Altezzas, I have seen some nice ones...almost exclusively on Altezzas! I just think that ItalDesign did a great job on the Lanos, including the tail lights. The cars are rare enough. Most people wouldn't know a stock light from a custom one.

Though I am a hard core Nissan guy now, I still carry an interest in the Lanos. IF.....IF I am stuck in the US for a long period of time, then I would consider a Lanos hatch (black) and look into the possibility of swapping a Pulsar GTi-R AWD SR20DET and driveline. Small light car and 400hp= :shock: (I fell in love with AWD with my Skyline and I really really love it.)

Everyone is free to do as they wish, but its just been my experience that Altezzas and anything from APC really comes out as a bit tacky. But then again, thats just my .02Yen. I could be wrong.
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

scourge wrote:The cars are rare enough. Most people wouldn't know a stock light from a custom one.
Maybe in the US but not in Europe :lol:
Image Image
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

Yeah like Maximus, we have a lot of woo here. Not as much as other brand model but let me tell you, I'm getting copyed here lol!!

Mat 8)
darkspeed415

Post by darkspeed415 »

Senate where did you get that wing for your hatch?
SuperDuperDaewoo
Junior

Post by SuperDuperDaewoo »

I think the black part in between the lights of the 2000+ HB tails would look very nice if they were the same color as the vehicle.
Just as the chrome part in the heads would look very nice painted the same color as the vehicle.
Just my opinion though.
If you don't have a Woo, You don't have a clue!