My new project.

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

octuning
Junior

Post by octuning »

well ur sort of a dumb ass that u didnt just angel ring ur stock lanos headlights...
I changed the headlights not because i didn't like the stock, but, and like AcingTeam said, to do something different (that's one of the main purposes of Tuning, if you don't now).
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

Daew0Leganza wrote:
octuning wrote:The headlights' project was something i wanted to do since i first modified the Woo. And right now the original headlights were so nasty it was really the right time to do it, and really i like these some much more. Infortunatly i wasn't able to change the tailights.
well ur sort of a dumb ass that u didnt just angel ring ur stock lanos headlights...

well you're sort of a dumbass for saying something like that. all you've done in this forum is go around bad mouthing people and bragging about your own car. you've called a member a dumbass for changing their headlights, you've mentioned twice that tom was rip-off... which he's not. thank you for playing, but keep the negative and self centered stuff out of everyone else's posts.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Daew0Leganza wrote:
octuning wrote:The headlights' project was something i wanted to do since i first modified the Woo. And right now the original headlights were so nasty it was really the right time to do it, and really i like these some much more. Infortunatly i wasn't able to change the tailights.
don't you think you are out of the line here??

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
ricemill

Post by ricemill »

ok childeren play nice, I like the fact he's taking the effort to do something like this. If more people where to do things like this to there cars the aftermarket would see that were not just another yugo. GIve credit where it is do or just keep your comments like dumbass to yourself. And by the way that is how you spell dumbass, next time use a dictionary.
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

Love everything, looks freakin awesome. It looks almose like a different car.
Question... Where is the body kit from or is that custom? And the spoiler too.
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
pehN
Super

Post by pehN »

bluesheepbrian wrote:Love everything, looks freakin awesome. It looks almose like a different car.
Question... Where is the body kit from or is that custom? And the spoiler too.
As far as I remember the Front Bumper ist from a Mitsubishi Eclipse and the Rear Bumper from a Honda Civic. Dunno bout the spoiler.

I said it once and I say it again: It got potential to become the hottest Lanos on street!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i cant say that im too fond of not having a grille, but i still give credit where it is due, those headlights look DAMN good! i cant believe Daew0Leganza said that, it aint his car so he dont have to like it, he has no right to insult this nice work, i politly gave my opinion, i dont mean any harm in it so please dont take it as a stab on your car, it still looks damn good cant wait to see the finished product!

eidt- had names wrong
Last edited by daewoomofo on Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

AcingTeam wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote:
Are you kidding?? These look so much better than the stock lanos headlights with angel eyes. You can't even compare the two... and give the man some credit for doing this, don't call him a dumb ass for being unique and not following everybody else.
the lanos headlights with angel rings r much better than those... if u wanted to redo ur headlights u should have put on these

from ebay
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Daew0Leganza wrote:
AcingTeam wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote: well ur sort of a dumb ass that u didnt just angel ring ur stock lanos headlights...
Are you kidding?? These look so much better than the stock lanos headlights with angel eyes. You can't even compare the two... and give the man some credit for doing this, don't call him a dumb ass for being unique and not following everybody else.
the lanos headlights with angel rings r much better than those... if u wanted to redo ur headlights u should have put on these

from ebay
I have angel eyes in my lanos headlights and painted insides... looks no where as good as his. And these are from a civic and will not fit.
Daew0Leganza
banned

Post by Daew0Leganza »

AcingTeam wrote:
Daew0Leganza wrote:
AcingTeam wrote: Are you kidding?? These look so much better than the stock lanos headlights with angel eyes. You can't even compare the two... and give the man some credit for doing this, don't call him a dumb ass for being unique and not following everybody else.

from ebay
I have angel eyes in my lanos headlights and painted insides... looks no where as good as his. And these are from a civic and will not fit.
if only there was some cam on me... then u could see my leganza with 4 angel rings
octuning
Junior

Post by octuning »

As far as I remember the Front Bumper ist from a Mitsubishi Eclipse and the Rear Bumper from a Honda Civic. Dunno bout the spoiler.
That's right. But they were sized for the Golf III. The spoiler is from the 96' Civic 3 doors.
octuning
Junior

Post by octuning »

from ebay
Those from the Civic were one of my options, but they were almost impossible to fit. And really, i like more those that i've installed. That's my opinion, like it or not.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

octuning wrote:

from ebay
Those from the Civic were one of my options, but they were almost impossible to fit. And really, i like more those that i've installed. That's my opinion, like it or not.
Yep, they look way more agressive than those civic ones that everyone has!
SickDrift
Junior

Post by SickDrift »

Great work!

You may be interested to know that there are some sweet, very custom hubcaps featured on another post on this site. And i also believe they come with blinking lights, and play music when you move. :D ... if you're interested.

But all in all, keep up the good work. I love customs...
octuning
Junior

Post by octuning »

You may be interested to know that there are some sweet, very custom hubcaps featured on another post on this site. And i also believe they come with blinking lights, and play music when you move. ... if you're interested.
Can you give me the link? Just to see...