Coilovers

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Chip

Coilovers

Post by Chip »

Hey Guys,

We're moving forward on the suspension kits for the Forenza/Reno, but we need to develop some price points which will determine the materials used on the final product and the variatios offered. Please click here http://www.suzuki-forums.com/index.php? ... f=8&t=3133, read the description, and vote for the price that you are willing to pay for a kit. Thanks!!

-Chip
Chip Doeden
Boshart Motorsports
www.b-moto.com
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I voted for the $1200 to $1500 but I would want the height, compression, and rebound adjustable.

For the height adjustable only type I think $1000 is probably the right market point since there isn't much in the way of an alternative.

I've been looking at various models of TIEN coilovers to see if any of the models can be modified to work on my vehicle.

If you come up with a decent KW coilover I'd abandon my research and pick up a set (as I absolutely hate the struts I have in there now)

When I was putting on the APEX lowering springs I found that I could very easily compress my struts by hand.... and although the lowering springs did wonders for the handling I really notice the poor compression and rebound dampning ( it's bouncy in certain situations)
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Chip

Post by Chip »

Thanks for voting!

I can tell you that the KWs will be very good coilovers for a reasonable price. As with anything, you get what you pay for and these guys have put in the development time up front to ensure a great product. We have two sets running on two cars now and I can assure you that both the competition and street kits are the best I've ever dealt with. Can't wait to introduce them so everyone can experience the difference these make on the road and at the track...

-Chip
Chip Doeden
Boshart Motorsports
www.b-moto.com