bodykit need one

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

boricua76

bodykit need one

Post by boricua76 »

hey guys..just got to the site..need a bodykit for a lanos 2000 4 door...got my car on the cardomain.com website..the name is boricua76,,so if any ideas.... let me know....also seeing how to paint or change the style of my headlights and taillights.....
thks
boricua76
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

as far as abody kit for the 4-door goes, until recently, you've had to pice together one for yourself. there is a website that we've just leanerd about called "fox racing" that has a "wrx style" kit for the sedan. we're still waiting on final pricing, but it's worth a shot for you. i'm going to end up getting it i think.

as for the headlights/tail-lights...

you can get a set eyelids for the headlights, made by ociari. you can find em on ebay pretty cheap. i emailed the guy and got my set for 15 shipped :twisted:

the same "fox racing" site has different hightlight eyelids as well as a set for the tails. check the link below for the post about "fox racing."

shaun (daewooluvr) and myself are the resident sedan whores... ask us if you need anything else for your sedan :wink:

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... c&start=15
i linked that to the 2nd page, where the prices are for each item (thanks to acingteam, the resident rusky)
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... t&start=15

Headlights

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... highlight=

Tail lights

Any questions on headlights I would PM or email Acing, as for the rears ask TheGreatandPowerfulOz...
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Yep, any questions on how to do Tails or Headlights, just ask. Or other questions like CAI or whatever.
boricua76

thks guys

Post by boricua76 »

on the tail light or headlight...speacially the tail lights..i am looking for the type where it all white or chrome fiber...just like every other car model has...those fancy taillights....
AcingTeam
Expert

Re: thks guys

Post by AcingTeam »

boricua76 wrote:on the tail light or headlight...speacially the tail lights..i am looking for the type where it all white or chrome fiber...just like every other car model has...those fancy taillights....
You need to get 2001+ Taillights for Daewoo Lanos Hatchback. Open them up (this requires heating at 200F for 15 mins). After opening them up, just take out the colored covers, and you'll be left off with Altezza look alike tails.