At last my body kit

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

At last my body kit

Post by mocpac »

After triying to bring one from Italy w\o pay 800 in shipping. Some guy bring it to the USA and I get it from him for 320.00 with shipping.

This if the kit for my car, the only bad thing is the rear skirt is for the 5 dor model and that one

also for the kit
Spoiler: jdm Ralliart evo 7-8 style

I already have the grill
and the aye brows

as soon as I paint it I will post pics. Now I need the fog lights...*coming soon*
ImageImage
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Simple....not too flashy....just right..... I like it.... very nice.
anesTHEtic34

Post by anesTHEtic34 »

going with the orcairi, eh?
if i could change the way you look at me
i'd carve your eyes out with a knife.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I was thinking about doing the same instead of going with the jetspeed kit. Of course I would love to have a jetspeed kit over the orcairi but the orcairi is readily available and I wouldn't have to wait 4-6 weeks to get one. We'll see what happens in the next month or two.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I take the Orciali for two reasons. Firs is avaliable. Second, if a pay to some one here, to make a new kit I have to wait like 1 to 3 months, or go store to store trying to find a compatible side skirt and front and rear skirts. The other kit for my car is the Sillin kit from AU but like the orciali the shipping was to much.

The spoiler will be the ralliart style, because I want to change the look of my nubira. Here, some nubiras have the "stock" spoiler and look fine but too serious I want a "rice"... ehh I mean an Agresive racing look, and also look diferent. And the evo 7 spiler fit perfect in the trunk door.

Now please help me with this. I want to put the fog lights. I'm not 100% sure about the stock fog lights. Because they go to deep in the fog lights space. The 1 alternative is the accent fog lights but they are .

Any recomendation? 8)
ImageImage
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Very nice kit... 8)

but... i do not like that EVO wing with the kit...
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Some month ago I wasn't a fan of tall spoiler but when the evo 7 came out I start to like it, I hope it look good.

Maybe I will have a NUBIRA RALLY EDITION :twisted:
ImageImage
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

lol...

BTW... Im a Evolution Fanatic... so i DO like the wing but on the Lancer EVO... gotta love the Evo tommy makkinen VI... i'll show you a couple when you travel to my country :roll:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

The body kit arrive yesterday, and look sweet, fit perfect and is plastic no fiber glass, I love it. If any one want one I can really recomend it. The frond skirt is a lip no a 2 pieces as I was thinking. Now I just waiting for the spoiler, it come from HONG KONG uf.... When I have it I will sent it to paint and to be mounted in the NUBIRA. And I will post the pics (dahhhh)
:twisted:

My girlfrined (wife in -15 day) will buy a sony digital camera 5.0 pixels :twisted:
ImageImage
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Great! we'll be wating for the pics!

:roll:
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

If anu one is intereste in buy any orciary part here is the info to contac Omar the one who sale me the the body kit. He already send for more. Beliave me the cualiti of orciari parts is excellent. :twisted:

And I liave in Puerto Rico and the total was 320.00 w/ shipping include less that 2 weeks dekivery ground-int and this was an over side package.

If you buy it from Orciari IT, just the shipping will be more.

Omar Fernandez

Direct Sales & Design
1107 NE 9th Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

954-522-5477
ImageImage