Rear light covers !!!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mattman702
Junior

Rear light covers !!!

Post by mattman702 »

I saw this pic of this dudes leganza on woo werx and he had rear light covers and had lights on his trunk lid! I have a 1999 leganza and
I WANT THEM!!!!!! lol where can i get them??
http://www.woowerx.cjb.net/ the pic is in the bottom right hand corner take a look!!! please let me know how he did that? or where i can get that done ! and 1 more question wold krylon fusion work on my door side panneling,a c vents and door handels? if i put a clear coat on?
thanks guys!
matthew
DarkLiquidDragon

Post by DarkLiquidDragon »

Krylon fusion will work, if you make sure that the surface is HARD VINYL or any other hard plastic, Make sure that the surface is SUPER clean, otherwise you'll end up with funny little spots in the paint, trust me, I know :cry: Here's some pics of my interior. I didn't use clear coat.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449059
Make sure you know what material you're painting. See the BIG panel on the door in red? That was actually dark red leather..........I didn't think it was leather..........it was hard and looked and felt just like vinyl. Oh well, still looks good :twisted:

Robert
mattman702
Junior

Post by mattman702 »

you did the whole interior with krylon fusion? and it worked? how long did you have to let evey thing dry befor you put it back on?
thanks
DarkLiquidDragon

Post by DarkLiquidDragon »

well, it says on the can to wait an hour, but I waited 3 hours just to make sure. Be sure to use automotive masking tape to tape off everything, if it can be pulled out of the car, then pull it out and paint it. Make sure to use big trash bags also, overspray is one thing really do not want. Be super careful. And make sure everything that you don't want painted is covered, and I mean covered good. I use 3 layers of tape to and overlay 2 trashbags. You can't be too careful. Good luck with your interior, oh, and you can also get interior paint at automotive stores.

Rob
mattman702
Junior

Post by mattman702 »

thanks!