DAEWOO LANOS STOCK SPOILER ? ? ? HOW TO FIT MINE?

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i'm pretty sure it can be glued. just depends on how much of a surface area actually touches the glass. if its really small possibly not b/c there isn't enough support. like i said before i put my DVE wing on with automotive glue and its been on for like four months now without falling off. (knock*knock*knock)

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Silver Daewoo

Lanos Wings

Post by Silver Daewoo »

I bought that wing from factorywings.com and there are two ways that you can attach that wing. It can use the Lanos factory holes or you can use the clips that they supply with the wing. It is pretty sturdy plus they supply some pads that will help keep the wing in place.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

clips? :? where would they clip to on the glass without the holes?

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Silver Daewoo

Post by Silver Daewoo »

The wing itself has these metal strips that the clips go onto. Putting it on is a bit tricky but the wing will go on top of the hatch and the clips will grab the tailgate. If you look closely you will see that there is some room for those clips. The clips are then screwed in and the screws will keep the clips from moving around.
It's kind of hard to explain but I have the instructions that they sent me, before I bought the wing. The instructions have some pictures that show how it is attached and I could e-mail them.[/img]