Daewoo Leganza Lights

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Woo_Dis

Daewoo Leganza Lights

Post by Woo_Dis »

Does any one know any websites, or places that i can go to, to send my amber Bumper lights and sidemarkers to make them clear?? If any one knows any info. I will greatly appreciate it if you e-mail me back at:

Dangit408@yahoo.com :P

P.S. I hate Amber lights :evil:
~WoOhOo~ DaEwOo~
'00' C5 WoO_Dis L3ganZa
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

That would be cool to have, but I think I may just make my own. I can go to the junk yard & get a couple tail lights from another car that have enough clear sections in them, like a Volvo, then take out my amber light lenses and cut clear ones to shape with a scroll saw. Then mount the new clear lenses where the amber ones were.

The edges of the plastic can be filed smooth, and even made completely clear by melting them very slightly with the flame of a propane torch if done carefully so as to not burn or melt the plastic. I am familiar with this technique as I have made things from plexiglass before and you can use a torch to melt the edges clear.... they sort of just run back together and become as clean & smooth as the rest of the clear plastic.
Woo_Dis

Daewoo Leganza Lights

Post by Woo_Dis »

:D Have you done them to your Leganza? do u have any pic's? It would be cool if u can show me what they look like on an actual Leganza. I was also thinking about using clear bumper lights from a 97 accord to use as clear side markers, but there a little long and they stick out. do u have any suggestions? :roll:
~WoOhOo~ DaEwOo~
'00' C5 WoO_Dis L3ganZa