opinions on Custom Grille for silver lanos

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

pehN
Super

Post by pehN »

Efrain A. wrote:If i had a lanos, no matter the color, ill just paint the chrome part to match the car's color and paint the grille black.
Me too! 8)
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

i yust amde mine the other day.. back car,black lining,black mesh :p looks good to me ... if i ever get my digicam back ill take some pics
scarr
Junior

Post by scarr »

I'm probably going to take my grill back off and get some new mesh for it. So when I paint the new mesh, I'm planning on painting the chrome too and removing the Daewoo symbol off the hood.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

you know when you take off the daewoo symbol there will be two holes you'll have to fill in and get the hood re-painted.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

lanos2001 wrote:you know when you take off the daewoo symbol there will be two holes you'll have to fill in and get the hood re-painted.

nick
A paint shop that is good at touch up work can just add spot paint to the filled holes and blend it so you never see there were any holes.

Cliff
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

A paint shop that is good at touch up work can just add spot paint to the filled holes and blend it so you never see there were any holes
or you can do that. no one where i live cand do that at that i know of. but then again i live in oklahoma so yeah taht speaks for itself. :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
scarr
Junior

Post by scarr »

I'm in texas, but right now I'm not too worried about the holes because of the fact that i got sideswiped on my rear drivers side so I already have a messed up paintjob. I'm putting all paintjobs off until I come up with the money for my custom bodykit.
cielo20

front grille

Post by cielo20 »

yes i agree with you efrain as the black grille make teh hole look deep but still covers radiator and other parts lying around so id go for black grille!

but i would not use that grille you have i would use one with smaller holes!