Questions to People from Poland!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

pehN
Super

Questions to People from Poland!

Post by pehN »

1. Are Undercar Lights allowed in Poland?
2. Can u put parts from America and Japan on?
3. Do u have to write these parts into the car papers?
4. Are there people who tell u that u`re not allowed to put something onto your car?
assa

Post by assa »

hi,
undercar lights are not allowed in Poland. Of course these parts are quite popular among car freaks and are in use.
The country of origin of car parts is meaningless unless the parts are in accordance to EU regulations.
As far as I know, I may check it if you want, any part modification or parts replacement are not to be noticed in car documents. But every car has to meet the polish rules on routine tech check ( TUV in Germany ). If not, the car papper will be held untill car meets the regulations.
Only policemen or the technican on routine tech check will tell you some parts are not allowed. In that case your car papper will be held untill car meets the regulations.

regards
Janek
pehN
Super

Post by pehN »

Dobra Dzienki!
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

czesc chlopaki, co slychac?? :lol:

Post by assa »

No proszę,
G?ra z g?rą się nie zejdzie jak człowiek z człowiekiem. Co tam słychać w Edmonton? :D
NubiraPower

Post by NubiraPower »

In ce limba vorbiti fratilor ca nu inteleg nimik! Lasati caterinca deoparte. :lol:
Nubira Power
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

to be honest.... i don't see why they would be illegal (i'm from US) as long as your car is stationary (not moving) i don't see why it's illegal... i'd just have a kill switch... or set a relay that the minute your car moves they go off... then you'll have a problem at stop signs and redlights... just my .02
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.
pehN
Super

Post by pehN »

Here in Germany nearly everything is illegal. I don't even have a chance to build in body parts from "somewhere else than germany".

That's why I thought of driving my grandpas Woo from Poland here in Germany but keeping it on his name. If that would go, I could give a ***** on german laws.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

KnightWalace wrote:to be honest.... i don't see why they would be illegal (i'm from US) as long as your car is stationary (not moving) i don't see why it's illegal... i'd just have a kill switch... or set a relay that the minute your car moves they go off... then you'll have a problem at stop signs and redlights... just my .02
Well these underbody kits are illegal in the States as well. Windshield ligths etc... ANY kind of exterior lightning is illegal. Interior lightning is fine.
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Actually, underlights are illegal too. I believe, if I recall from my test a few years back, it is the amount of lights you have on your car that matter, not the position. However, I have lights everywhere you turn, but from my experience, cops don't give a crap, they will only pull you over during big holidays like spring break, or if you do something blatantly illegal or stupid, i.e. flashing blue and red lights.

But yes from my experience from Europe, even looking at the cops will get you a fine!