need est!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mafia666nigga

need est!

Post by mafia666nigga »

ok i was drive down the interstate and a guy pulled in front of me (he wasn't all the way in the lane only half way) so he slammed on his brakes realizing he couldn't get into the gap and i hit him from behind, actual the right rear bumper. i destroyed my driver side head light, the bumper, and bent the hood on the driver side.the person i hit was a lawyer so the first thing he did was lied about changing the lanes recklessly and i recieved a t icket for driving to close. well three days letter the hood flow open and busted my windshield and bent in the roof of my lanos. so how much would ya'll think it would cost for a bumper, hood, driver side head lamp and the peice under it.
atl nigga's....ride or die
mafia666nigga

Post by mafia666nigga »

by the way i do have full coverage but with a 1000 dudicat' for my share of the damage.
atl nigga's....ride or die
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

errr you roof is bent? wow get a new body and rebuild i say... the things you talk about will cost alot i think its cheaper to get a new car/body
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

If the roof isn't dented really badly, or caved right in, any decent body shop can straighten it out so you will never see it was bent.

To save money, buy the parts used from www.car-parts.com like I did for my father's Lanos and for my Leganza

The roof was bent by the hood flipping back like that on my father's Lanos after his car had been in a wreck. The body shop fixed the roof and you can't see it was ever hit.

Cliff
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

really? dang must be a good shop then tbh... special if it wasnt that expensive.. over here getting a wrecks body and rebuilding is prolly cheaper :p