carbon fiber hood!!!! i know its been discussed but read.

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanos2001
Expert

carbon fiber hood!!!! i know its been discussed but read.

Post by lanos2001 »

i've gotten ahold of gforce customizing and this is what they said

"your looking for a carbon fiber hood for a lanos it will be made soon as i get a stock hood (carbon fiber, fiberglass with scoops addons)email me for news"

so now its not the factor of if there are enough pre-orders but just when and how much. i'm gonna email him soon and see if the scoops would be functional or not, just stuff like that.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I wouldn't trust Gforce customs. I've heard and seen their low quality.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

are their carbon fiber work any good then? right now i'm just really tryin to open my options b/c if they make one without any pre-order crap then i might buy one. it'll be a a short while before i get the money, however much it is, so if they do make one and if i do get one i'll tell ya'll if its good quality or not.

if you have specific details on their work i would like to know them.

thanks,

nick

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well i just got word from the guy he said that its not gforce making it. i didn't ask who was goin to yet. he also said that he'll be making a fiber glass hood for sure one in stock and one with a scoop (don't know what design yet). the fiber glass hood would be like $250. he didn't set a price on the carbon fiber yet. he said the fiber glass would come first.

he also mentioned that he was looking into fiberglass fenders with z3 vents. i told him that would be cool but to me z3 vents are over-rated. everyone has them and my parents have an actual Z3 and the vents on them aren't even functional. i told him that i would like to see other designs.

well just keeping people posted.

nick

AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

If he will actually make them, and someone will try it on, and post some pics. I would be interested if the price is right.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well for carbon fiber hoods with a type of scoop is gonna be $500canadian. i'm not sure how much that is in US. and $450 for OEM style. its probably gonna be a couple of months before its actually made so i'll keep ya'll posted.

nick