Need help on parts order fast!

Transmissions, Clutches, torque converters, Gear ratios, Brakes, Pads, etc.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

wessock
Junior

Need help on parts order fast!

Post by wessock »

Ok so somebody please help. I never got an answer on what parts will I most likely need to order for my rear wheel bearing replacement. Daewoous.com lists a few different bearings in the assmebly and I'm not sure which I'd most likely need. I have to order these tonight or tomorrow at the latest since the bearings are completely gone on that wheel now. My mechanic wanted to charge $145 for just one bearing when I can order every part of the assembly for $70 on Daewoous.com so I have to order the parts myself or get ripped off. Can somebody please go to daewoous.com and tell me the part numbers I'll need for the job? Thanks.

on daewoous.com it's under the lanos CHASIS section, then REAR KNUCKLE & HUB to see the parts diagram and numbers

2000 1.6l lanos 4dr non/abs
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Best to order from www.gm-car-parts.com
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
wessock
Junior

Post by wessock »

Thanks but they're the same exact prices. Either way, still need those part numbers.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

wessock wrote:Thanks but they're the same exact prices. Either way, still need those part numbers.
you can request the part numbers from them. They're usually really quick to respond.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

the only thing i can think of that will get you the right bearings is if you contact an old daewoo dealer and tell them your VIN. they should be able to tell which ones you'll need for sure. well hopefully for sure.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.