Replacing CV or Front Axel on Leganza EASY!!!!

Transmissions, Clutches, torque converters, Gear ratios, Brakes, Pads, etc.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

chefrobert

Replacing CV or Front Axel on Leganza EASY!!!!

Post by chefrobert »

I just changed out front axels. To do i again would take approximately 20 minutes per side! No need to mess with Lower ball joint or tie rod end. You simply
loosen the top of the A Frame. and swing the arm downward and toward the rear. Pull the axel with a hub puller (Turn the wheel to the right) and it will slide right out. Stick thin bar next to tranny (Y shaped peferably) and push slightly and it will pop out. This is a very easy job. No need to mess with ball joints or
tie rod end. Somebody great and quick with air tools could change out axels in 10 minutes per side! Just a FYI
I currently own two
different 2001 CDX Leganzas
Great Great Experiences thus far!
As long as my timing belt hold out!
gurugee

Leganza Pics of engine

Post by gurugee »

hi,

I have Leganza 1999 version, and it only does 12 KM per galon ( 3 KM per liter) its very bad. do you know what to check?
i change Fuel filter, check the Plugs too. but its still the same.

Please help. I am the second owne, seems first owner change some Vaccum hoses so i guess its not in Order? can you send me closer pics of Vaccum hoses near engine?

Thks
prasad from Sri Lanka
REY04

Post by REY04 »

can you post some pictures on how to do it?
Daewoo Racer Gti 1995 model, 1.5L SOHC, MPFI, Made in Korea(Bupyung plant).

"DRIVE WITH PRIDE"
REY04

Re: Leganza Pics of engine

Post by REY04 »

gurugee wrote:hi,

I have Leganza 1999 version, and it only does 12 KM per galon ( 3 KM per liter) its very bad. do you know what to check?
i change Fuel filter, check the Plugs too. but its still the same.

Please help. I am the second owne, seems first owner change some Vaccum hoses so i guess its not in Order? can you send me closer pics of Vaccum hoses near engine?

Thks
prasad from Sri Lanka
bro, ur problem is related to the oxygen sensor. check or replace it directly. oxygen sensor is the one who manages the air and fuel mixture.
Daewoo Racer Gti 1995 model, 1.5L SOHC, MPFI, Made in Korea(Bupyung plant).

"DRIVE WITH PRIDE"