HELP! Anyone know where I can get new Daewoo Parts in UK

Transmissions, Clutches, torque converters, Gear ratios, Brakes, Pads, etc.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

j62k

HELP! Anyone know where I can get new Daewoo Parts in UK

Post by j62k »

I am having real trouble finding a source of new parts in UK - I need a Nexia clutch lever

If anyone knows of a source or has a clutch lever knocking around their garage please let me know.

Many Thanks
No1_spaceman

Post by No1_spaceman »

Hi j62k,
If you go to a Chevrolet Dealer, they should be able to get you Daewoo parts.

Hope that helps,
Spaceman.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Why not use one from an Astra.... the Nexia and Astra share nearly all of their parts.

If I remember correctly there is a difference between the 8V and 16V Astra..... so I'm not sure which one would have the exact part your looking for in your Nexia
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
j62k

Thanks for that guys

Post by j62k »

Much appreciated
Croco

Re: HELP! Anyone know where I can get new Daewoo Parts in UK

Post by Croco »

j62k wrote:I am having real trouble finding a source of new parts in UK - I need a Nexia clutch lever

If anyone knows of a source or has a clutch lever knocking around their garage please let me know.

Many Thanks
I don't know about UK. I am from Poland and we have plenty of shops in the Internet. I believe you should be able to buy in Poland but language will be a problem. The second problems could be with some mistakes with parts numbers. Before ordering I am verifying them with www.daewoous.com - my Nubira came with me from US. I have ordered also some parts from US but they are usually much more expensive. Because Nubira was assembled also in Poland, we have cheap parts. Some of them still with pretty good quality.