Stage 1 clutch for T20SED arrive today

Transmissions, Clutches, torque converters, Gear ratios, Brakes, Pads, etc.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

Post by mocpac »

chris@PrecisionBoost wrote:
I'm a little confused.... why do you expect people to reply to a purchase of a clutch?

Are you looking for "support" such as "looks good" or are you expecting people to be excited because it's a new find?
I dont get you wrong, and that is not the point. I'm not looking for support. Or for some one to said "dam you got this and that." I think, people here lost most of the seeking knoledge thing. I cant count the people with my hands. no one else here aparently care about tuning (maybe that is what upset me)

The point is, Im member in others car forums, and most of the time I have to ask over there because here most of the questions are hangging in the air.

Nothing else to said about it, I will make post here for the few interested. y the way emaster also sale clutch stage 1 and 2 for lanos. Is not just a nubira thing.
ImageImage
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

chris@PrecisionBoost wrote: I suggested some changes and I wanted a pure "technical" area but so far nothing has come of it.
That would be a good idea.
chris@PrecisionBoost wrote: Given the lack of response to my interest in picking up where Tom left off..... I'm tempted to post massive information on where to get parts.

It took me hundreds of hours of research.... but I might as well share the info if there are only a hand full of people interested in modifying their Daewoos.
Your interest in picking up 360D? I didn't think you were really that serious about it, I only saw 1 or 2 posts about it as a "maybe" sort of thing. Massive amounts of information......... I'd be interested in that. I think I will need all the support I can get with this project.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

MMamdouh wrote:
kinkyllama wrote:Another thing I figured out today with my new clutch/pressure plate that I couldnt do before is leave it in gear and not touch the gas.. in 1st it will cruise at idle which is about 3-4mph without any gas and without stalling. Works very nice for stop-n-go traffic
i am confused... i can do that with my OEM clutch... on both 1st and 2nd gears.

MMamdouh
I'm 90% my stock one didnt.. or at least I didnt figure it out within 40k miles. I KNOW my stock one wouldnt do it in 4th and 5th though where this one will
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

kinkyllama wrote:
MMamdouh wrote:
kinkyllama wrote:Another thing I figured out today with my new clutch/pressure plate that I couldnt do before is leave it in gear and not touch the gas.. in 1st it will cruise at idle which is about 3-4mph without any gas and without stalling. Works very nice for stop-n-go traffic
i am confused... i can do that with my OEM clutch... on both 1st and 2nd gears.

MMamdouh
I'm 90% my stock one didnt.. or at least I didnt figure it out within 40k miles. I KNOW my stock one wouldnt do it in 4th and 5th though where this one will

My OEM clutch works just fine for the slow traffic "idle cruising" lol 1st gear I can even climb some hills on idle ....... going like 5 kph lol