Turboing a 2001 Nubira Question

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

MickeyX

Turboing a 2001 Nubira Question

Post by MickeyX »

I'm tired of puting money in low horse-power mods and want to know how much it would cost to actually put in a turbocharger in a 2001 Nubira. Not only that but what kind of turbo would I would be looking at and what other mods should be done to my engine to support a turbo?
Gorbi
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well it depends on how much power you want. if you just want like an extra 50hp or a little more than get a small turbo like the T-25 or TD04. thats what i plan on getting for my woo. you should be able to push 7-9 psi safely with not too many mods. i'm guessing that with the bare minimum that you would need for it to work should be around $1200 US but it just depends on where and how much you get your parts for. so it can vary a little or a lot.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
richardmatalon
Junior

Post by richardmatalon »

YOu might be able to get it a little cheaper, I am working on getting some tubular manifolds made for our cars, they shouldn't be too expensive, I am going to be putting together kits if you are interested, I could let you know what the price is , just write me a pm and let me know if your are serious
2.0 dohc turbo
Garret T3 turbo
Custom Intercooler
Custom Everything