What's up with the english version of Intimidator?

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

eljunito
Expert

What's up with the english version of Intimidator?

Post by eljunito »

People:

:? Please let me know what is happening with the english verison of Intimidator. For the past weeks, I've try to enter intimidator.co.kr by choosing the English version but is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I don't understand korean and can't find a price list of performance parts for my Daewoo Lanos. About a month ago, I did enter to this website and did find some interesting things, but it's not easy to understand the price change and the shipping costs.

I have read all the topics in this forum and it seems that no one can order from the page but don't understand why.

Please someone explain what's happening

Thanks!
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Here's my explanation:

Intimidator is completely usesless... unless you live in Korea, you can not order anything, the English version of Intimidator is just a joke. In fact, I'm glad they shut it down, cause there was no point to it.

What ever you need, just ask at 360 Dynamics section on this forum. They have most parts and fair prices.

Don't even bother with Intimidator... no one even knows if they are trustworthy...
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

100% true, I wouldnt trust them with a cent. Why is this forum here? We ask for products but they never come through.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

You guys.. there are people that have ordered from intimidator before..

i dont remember who but i know at least one person has.. and as far as i know it went fine
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Deathwind
Junior

Intimidator

Post by Deathwind »

The reason why we have deleted the english page is that we have decided to get the orders from daewootech only.

Also we are always ready for the shipping. But almost every orders were canceld right after we told customers about the shipping charge or the price of the product.

There was one customer who ordered from us from Belgium.

PS. AcingTeam or some other people who are posting bad things about Intimidator. Do you have a problem with us? Why are you always just making the things up and replying like you have been tricked by us or something.
AcingTeam
Expert

Re: Intimidator

Post by AcingTeam »

Deathwind wrote:PS. AcingTeam or some other people who are posting bad things about Intimidator. Do you have a problem with us? Why are you always just making the things up and replying like you have been tricked by us or something.
Yes, I have a problem with you guys. How many times have I posted a price quote on intimidator website and NO ONE got back to me... it's been a month since I posted there, and no answer.

What happend to short shifter that we all wanted to order from intimidator?? It doesn't even look like a short shifter and it's over priced like all other things there.

No offense, but all I've seen is talking about ordering but no real orders, this whole section on intimidator is all about talking, I haven't seen anyone who ordered yet. All topics stop with "Now, how do I order?".

I will not say anymore bad things about intimidator, it's just what I think about you...
Deathwind
Junior

Intimidator

Post by Deathwind »

Ok some things are over priced than USA or other nations. But it's pretty cheaper to some other Korean company's products. For example in Korea quick shifter kit for Hyundai Coupe costs 270 USD. It contains gear stick but still it's much expensive than we have.

And sorry about the delayed response in Intimidator english web site. Also some topics have stopped with "How do I order" Because people contacted me by messages or shipping charges and prices are bit overpriced.

And again I'm sorry about the delay in reply.
eljunito
Expert

Post by eljunito »

Finally, no one answered my question.

It's possible to receive by email a price list of the performance products that Intimator sells?

It doesn't matter for what type of car, just a price list to have an idea. I have a Daewoo Lanos 1.6 2003 and it's not easy to find who sells performance products to work with.

Would the english version be available some time this year? I've always like to see rather than to ask what you sell.
Deathwind
Junior

Intimidator

Post by Deathwind »

Hmm.
If so I'll make the list of what we sell including pictures and upload it here.

And will update if any products are updated.