Has anyone heard of the Turbonator?

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

RhinoWrecker

Has anyone heard of the Turbonator?

Post by RhinoWrecker »

I found out about this $70 dollar turbocharger which gives you 35% more hp and increases gas mileage, but has anyone owned one or knows if there any good. I'm looking for a turbocharger, or anything which can boost my hp in my 2000 Leganza.
woo
Expert

Re: Has anyone heard of the Turbonator?

Post by woo »

i have never heard of it, but the name instantly makes me think SCAM. Post a link to some info and get someone in the know to sus it out
330w carbon kevlar
you'd better believe thats a paddlin

"a woman is like a refridgerator, bout 6ft tall, 300 pounds........."
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

sounds like one of those cheap electric turbos that don't do much of anything. Stay away from it. The low price alone should warn you.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
RhinoWrecker

info on the turbonator

Post by RhinoWrecker »

Supercharge your car, truck, van, boat,
RV, or motorcycle in just 5 minutes.

The Turbonator is much less expensive and more efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler. Its superior design increases horsepower while lowering fuel costs, and the Turbonator's performance is backed with a 30-day money back guarantee.

More Power: Are you looking for more power from your wheels? Whether you have a stock or aftermarket intake system, the Turbonator will add up to 35 horsepower to your vehicle.

Better Gas Mileage: The Turbonator allows your engine to burn fuel more fully and efficiently, resulting in MPG gains as high as 31%. It pays for itself in no time.

Superior Quality: The Turbonator is made of solid stainless steel and backed by a lifetime warranty. It is guaranteed to outlast your car. The Turbonator's fins are engineered to improve combustion without restricting airflow. Because the fins do not intersect in the middle of the hose, air is allowed to flow freely into the engine. This results in improved performance and alleviates any stress on the fins themselves.

30-Day Money Back Guarantee: We have thousands of satisfied customers who have recommended the Turbonator to their friends and families. Try it for 30 days, and if you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it with no questions asked. Get more horsepower and better fuel economy or get your money back. Turbonator, more boost for your buck. Order now.

How does it work?
The Turbonator's airflow dynamics produces a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This creates finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion. Read more..

"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA) Read more testimonials..
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

can anyone say tornado air. read the post it is long and you should get the point of what those dont do
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Hey RhinoWrecker.... are you selling them??
RhinoWrecker

Post by RhinoWrecker »

No, but I was thinking of buying one. You think it's a good offer?
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

Ok, just to let you all in on this turbonator is. It is a tornado air but with a new name.

http://www.turbonator.com/index.html

Its the same.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

I went on vacation this weekend and grabbed a bunch of old magazines.. they all had at least one or sometiems even two ads for that exact one... even the newer magazines. Whoevers selling that must be making a ton of money to be able to advertize this much
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

Wasting money on a cheap product. Thats funny.
mightywoo

tried it?

Post by mightywoo »

have eny of you tried it seems ok but would like to hear from people who have tried it :twisted:
CHNDROSE
Junior

Post by CHNDROSE »

Let me see if I get this straight. It is not a fan because it does not move. It goes in after the air filter box and it's primary function is to swirl the air.

Rose
Light without shadow is blindness.
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

ask Oz about the Turbonator and he'll tell you his opinion of creating a vortex efore combustion.
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Stock.. Till summer (good job coming)

RRM Turbo Kit
VRS 3" Exhaust with a MeganRacing Carbon Fiber muffler.
Some other goodies.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

sounds like one of those crappy devices, stay away of that thing, spend your money elswere.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

mmamdouh wrote:spend your money elswere.

MMamdouh
Yeah, paypal them to me :lol: !!