2.0 Turbo Lanos Hatch

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

shapinoweno

Post by shapinoweno »

hey woo, do you have any more information on your turbo system? what are you running (turbo, intercooler, wastegate, ect) also what fuel pressure did you set it to?
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

You need engine mounts from kadet-e/astra mk2 2.0...

You can use any opel gearbox, F20, F28 with kadett-e mounts...

ECU and wireing can't be used from 1.5... So you need original 2.0 wireing...
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

shapinoweno "Garrette Airsech a/r .52 with built in wastgate, Intercooler is off an Mitsu EVO , Blitz SS B.O.V , Greddy Auto timer, Perfect Power Smt6 , R.R.F.R Set at 60Psi on the 1.5 setup at 7psi " if theres anythin else u need 2 knw lemme knw ;)
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

mr_g i couldnt find the kadat mounts and looked on opel fourms for mounts didnt find anythin here in cairo , so i had 2 make my own mounts and the car is up and running no AC yet , ill try and get some pix up soon
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

congrats bro

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

nice project, anymore updates or pics?
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

well the engine is in and i got some complications , the car aint givin any cel 's but the bottom end is total shit !!! 1.5 lanos would beat my ass :( now i dnt have everythin perfectly tuned yet i still need the air box and some minor things and adjustin vac lines , im thinkin the cause of my power loss on the botten end or RPM is cz my exhaust, its 2.5' straight to the back w a 3.5'' catback

as for pix i have taken some and will upload em shortly
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

the car ain't shit... you were faster than me and elhamy

i know the car is like slow in low revs but it is picking up speed and goes crazy at high RPMs... no CEL means every thing is OK managment wise so try the exhaust piping... i don't think it was that big on the 2.0 nubira so that should point to a very big "back pressure" issue

get a smaller piping exhaust and see what will happen.

MMamdouh
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

Well heres some pix , sorry took a while but still aint completely done w the car.

MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

nice work bro, still needs a bit of tuning and i can see you are missing a turbo :badgrin: :badgrin:

give us more details on the engine mount modifications... i can see you are using the OEM mount so i recon you did fabricate a bracket or so... right?

also i can see no PWS pump... are you running with no steering assistant now? where are you going to put the pump?

MMamdouh
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

ya bro i need to tune the car and the hook up the turbo , well for the mounts i used the stock 2 gear box mounts and made 2 mounts 1 for the engine and the secound for the power steering , couldnt get the A/C hooked up so mayb in the summer ill take out the power pump and put an electric 1 and hook up the A/C ill try and upload pix of the mounts