Nubaroo - time for some upgrades!!!

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

Re: Nubaroo - time for some upgrades!!!

Post by mocpac »

you are using oem fnas for the radiator?
ImageImage
Nubaroo
Expert

Post by Nubaroo »

mocpac wrote:you are using oem fnas for the radiator?
Yes the standard radiator cooling fan is still on the car. However the AC fan failed due to the excessive heat generated by the turbo, so I removed it. Then I added another (slimline universal type) fan on the AC side of the radiator but this one is blowing THROUGH the radiator from the front side of the car towards the engine (hope this make sense LOL) This helps tremendously for the cooling when I hammer the car a few successive times....
Nothing is impossible....it just costs more!!!!\

No matter how much money you spent on ur car.....there will always be sombode FASTER!!!!

368KW/611Nm on wheels @ 2.4bar
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

NIce because I have two slim fans but they are 14"so they dont cover the radiator from top to bottom So I will get a 16" for the radiator side and them move the 14"to the front on the AC.

Thanks for the info.
ImageImage
Nubaroo
Expert

Post by Nubaroo »

Had the car at some streetracing get together - ran on street tires....man the car just wheelspun 1st to 3rd gear. The 4 wheel drive guys KILLED the front wheel drive cars :cry: :cry: :cry:

However this makes me just even more determined to get the car setup better for day to day racing. Modified my shocks into Coilover ones to set the car up for normal tire use and slick tire use easilly.

Found a leak on the intake manifold - suspect that the o-rings on the injectors are leaking causing the car to "suck air" through them. Sounds like there is a vacuum pipe leak - car idling higher than normal. maybe the intake manifold developed a small crack because of the 35PSI boost levels????

Will strip on the weekend and get it fixed
Nothing is impossible....it just costs more!!!!\

No matter how much money you spent on ur car.....there will always be sombode FASTER!!!!

368KW/611Nm on wheels @ 2.4bar