Zex Ejector Air Amplifier

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

asam
Expert

Zex Ejector Air Amplifier

Post by asam »

Any one have some thoughts about tring this?

http://www.powerandperformancenews.com/ ... y_Code=EAA

Ejector Air Amplifier
Code:EAA
Price: $101.94
Quantity in Basket: none

The ZEX? Ejector Air Amplifier (patent pending) is the first air induction system to harness the kinetic energy of compressed nitrous oxide. It easily insta

The ZEX? Ejector Air Amplifier (patent pending) is the first air induction system to harness the kinetic energy of compressed nitrous oxide. It easily installs in place of your standard cone air filter and connects to any manufacturers dry nitrous system. As the high-speed nitrous gas exits the nozzle in the end of the filter, the stream "captures" the surrounding air and induces a significant increase in airflow. Tests show increases of 50 cfm with just a 75 hp shot of nitrous. The other great benefit of the "Ejector" is that it greatly simplifies a dry nitrous kit installation. You don?t have to drill and tap your intake tube for a standard nozzle, simply slide the ZEX? Ejector Air Amplifier in place of your standard cone filter and your ready to spray. The "Ejector" design has been incorporated into a race-quality air filter that is both washable and reusable, for years of superior performance.
damian007vk
Super

i have one installed

Post by damian007vk »

i have one installed on my dry zex kit on an CAI....it perform and sounds nicely....never had the nos installed without so I can really compare the difference between them. what I can tell you though is that the install and setup was much easier and cleaner...I will be posting my car on cardomain within the next month or so...look for pics of it installed there.....
Corbis

:?:

Post by Corbis »

anyone have any experience installing one of these yourself?
1997 Daewoo Leganza SX
(Midnight Blue Paintjob, Pioneer MP3 Head deck)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/corbis
damian007vk
Super

cant be

Post by damian007vk »

cant be any easier
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

What mods need to be done to make this "Safe"