performance question

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

zerosilence
Super

performance question

Post by zerosilence »

ok i just got my tax return i was wondering where i can find cam, gears, pullies, super or turbo charger kits pistins and head packages. (obiously i didnt have that kind of return just wanna see my options are) and also an intake manafold that would work ok with forced induction. i have a 2000 daewoo lanos. i would like to try to order from the states with out custom ordering and would like to try to avoid going through customs, i heard it could be expensive. thanks a lot. sorry if i posted this b 4.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

there are a few performance parts on my site, daftart.com, with more on the way. right now I am having pistons made by Wiseco and I have the header flange available to have a turbo header made.

Garrett
zerosilence
Super

Post by zerosilence »

thats a pretty sweet website
decyphex
Junior

Post by decyphex »

zerosilence wrote:thats a pretty sweet website
x2 :D
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

THANKS GUYS! here in a week or so there will be an update so it should be easier to use and have more parts listed.

Garrett
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Easier to use? Seems pretty straight forward to me already m8 lol. Really nice site, easy to find whats needed etc. Yet to buy something off it though! Hopefully sometime in the near future once my debts are payed ;]
SAZ
---------------------
DAEWOOLeganza

Post by DAEWOOLeganza »

haha same here just gotta get some debts payed and if i still have my woo then your the person im going to as long as you do get more stuff on there.