Lanos 1.6 T

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

how much boost you running? i give you mad props dude 8)
now lets go race :twisted:
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

FoRk wrote:how much boost you running?
right now as much as nothing really :lol: 0.2 Bar but after 500 km I ill increase the boost to 0.5 Bar
Image Image
-=Exiled=- Chris

Post by -=Exiled=- Chris »

im so jealous of you mac, if i wernet so friggin broke, i could have my turbo too :cry:

why did i have to move to shit craphole with no jobs.

--chris
damian007vk
Super

did ya have to....

Post by damian007vk »

did ya have to modify that saab intercooler in any way? was that the best you can find for the lanos after much research, or just a cheap alternative? also could you give more info on adding the 2 injectors, like which ones you got exactly, and how you went about installing them exactly. Did you have to get an FMU? have you left your ignition system stock??? would that kkk ko3 be the ideal turbo? If not this goes for anyone who know.........what would be the ideal turbo for the lanos....seeing as in the lanos only about 6-7 psi is the max boost if you dont wanna have to start having to have custom internals made,,,As of today, I have decided to go turbo.....I already got my apexi afc II, complete mandrel bent exhaust, greddy a/f warning series gauge, EGT warning greddy gauge, I am gonna get the boost gauge from greddy...no my questions lay in...I'm i also gonna need a turbo timer with only 7 pounds of boost? how can I retard my timing once the turbo is installed as the msd dis2 which can do it is nearly impossible to install in the lanos? ALso which would be the best turbo with internal wastegate, also which would be best intercooler ( i am looking for a relatively small one that is long so that it is the size of the opening on the lanos front bumper, also which would be the best FMU if needed, which would be the best BOV, and what else I'm I missing that I need or should get for a success and efficient turbo setup
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

My ideal turbo would be the T28... near instant boost... just make sure ya got some fat sticky tires ;)
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

yes and no on the turbo timer, you dont need one at all if your smart and dont shut your car off at 2k rpm

turbo timers just let the car idle for a bit then shut down so the turbo has oil

something i learned about buying parts, name brands like greddy just cost you more then other parts

as for hte MSD BOX i have it and NEARLY impossible doesnt cover it, there is absolutly no way as of now to install it into the lanos, but have no fear because a few of your fellow board members including me are working on it... lets hope it works

as for FMU i have a greddy Piggy back fuel computer, not installed.. is it going to work on the woo?? i dont know, lets hope

but if your going to run the apexi unit and two extra injectors you dont need a FMU

look on ebay for intercooler, best deals

as for BOV, i would reasearch thns as for some do good and some not so good

if your looking for 5-7 psi this is the setup i would suggested you to get

turbo- small turbo - t25 - tdo4 - IHI RHB5 ect..
boost controller
larger or inline fuel pump
nub injectors
vortech or any of the other RRFPR
bov not needed but a 1g's used work great and only cost few bucks but any will work
intercooler size you chose
and all your gauges
new sparkplugs and wires - not needed
charge pipes
and better gas 90 octane +
and all the little shit like oil lines, tap, check valve ect....

as for me i am going to push the little 1.6l until it cant be pushed any further, i already spent way more money on parts for the engine the i paid for the car so im hopeing to get aleats 250hp out of it
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

Till today my Woo was running on 0.3 Bar boost, today I am giving my car for electronics setup (I have bought Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback) and I will have 0.7 Bar :twisted: hmmm I wonder how many Hp will I have :roll:
Image Image
Stefan
Super

Post by Stefan »

Maximus wrote:hmmm I wonder how many Hp will I have :roll:
I'll be interested in seeing a dyno graph on this once its mapped! :D

Stef
Vauxhall Astra.
T3 60trim, Intercooler, Mopar Super 60 Injectors, SDS Stand Alone EFI, Cast T3 Manifold With External Wastegate + More...
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Stefan wrote:
Maximus wrote:hmmm I wonder how many Hp will I have :roll:
I'll be interested in seeing a dyno graph on this once its mapped! :D

Stef
So am I :)
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Maximus
Expert

Post by Maximus »

And me :lol:
Image Image
toker

MY WOOS A FUKUN MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by toker »

IV ALREADY LIKE YOU SPENT FAR MORE ON THE WOO THAN WHAT IT COST BUT I SPENT MY?????? ON STRENGTHINING THE INTERNALS FOR FUTURE MODS. PLANNED 100BHP HIT N2O BUT TURBOING THE FUKER SEEMS GOOD WAY OF UPIN MY BHP BEFORE NOS IF YOU WANT 2 SEE A REALLY FAST WOO LOOK ON NEEDFORSPEED.CO.UK
THEY DID IT THE SAME WAY AS ME NON TURBO BUT PUSHED IT FOR ALL ITS WORTH 265BHP SHOW CAR IS THE RESULT 1/4MILE SPECIAL

BUT I WANT 2 TURBO MY LANOS 16 16v DOCH E-TECH 1998 CAN U POST EVRYTHING U USED , WHAT IT COST, WHERE U GOT EVRYTHING , WHAT IT TOOK 2 MAKE FIT,

:twisted: