Body Kit and Turbo Question

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Tucubanito07

Body Kit and Turbo Question

Post by Tucubanito07 »

Hey intimidator do you guys have the body kit ready or is it still in production and can you tell me here if you have a manifold turbo and pistons and injectors so i can put it in my engine and can you tell me how much? I want to run a t4 or a t25 can you make it for both or just for one?
Alright man thanks peace.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

((Shakes head )) I wonder what kind of kit for what car and what turbo for what engine ((sighs))
Tucubanito07

Post by Tucubanito07 »

Well my car is suzuki forenza 05 and the body kit im talking about is the one that intimidator are still building.
Deathwind
Junior

Intimidator

Post by Deathwind »

We don't have the body kits which are made by us.

And we use genuine piston(only change the Head gasket's thickness) and compare to the power we wanna get, we change the injectors.

And manifold, yes we can send it for you but have to check with the turbine and also have to check the shipping and price.
Tucubanito07

Post by Tucubanito07 »

well i want to use a t4 or a t25. and can you tell me the price dor the injectors and the turbo manifold together with s+h plz. WHat kind of genuine piston are they low compression or high compression? Do i have to change the head gasket to? Cause i want to run only 5 psi now cause i havent done no internals so thats y im asking you if you have low compression pistons and bigger injectors? How much Psi does the turbo manifold handles?
aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

Tucubanito07 wrote:well i want to use a t4 or a t25. and can you tell me the price dor the injectors and the turbo manifold together with s+h plz. WHat kind of genuine piston are they low compression or high compression? Do i have to change the head gasket to? Cause i want to run only 5 psi now cause i havent done no internals so thats y im asking you if you have low compression pistons and bigger injectors? How much Psi does the turbo manifold handles?
by genuine pistons, i think he means stock pistons and they only add to the head gasket thinkness to reduce the compression slightly
Tucubanito07

Post by Tucubanito07 »

can you tell me how much is the turbo manifold, t/4 and with the diffuser and tell me the total with shipping and handeling and taxes can you tell me the total. Suzuki forenza 05 i want a turbo manifold t4 plz tell me the whole total prize for everything with the diffuser.
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

You are asking about either a T25 or T4, aren't these turbos VERY different in size? T25 being kinda small and T4 pretty large for our engines. What kind of performance are you after? Low and mid rpm torque with quick boost reponse, or more top end power and efficiency with more lag? I'm in the later planning stages for my own turbo setup for my Optra.
Tucubanito07

Post by Tucubanito07 »

well so you know a t4 is good enough for the car and i want it i dont care how much i have to put and trust me with a t4 5psi without internals done is good enough, which im not going to leave the stock internals im going to put injectors and pistons with arp rod bolts then im going to run at least 10 on races and 5 on normal speed probably or less. Im i rite or not?
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

It depends more on the size of the T4. They vary greatly
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

Heres some very good links to check out to calculate which compressor map of which turbo will fit your application best. Try the calculations and see what you get. As Kinky said there are many varieties of T4.

Comon compressor maps: http://64.225.76.178/catalog/compmaps/fig1.html

Very good info on how to plot your engine on the maps: http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobyga ... ch103.html

Useful Java calculators that do some of the work for you: http://www.turbofast.com.au/javacalc.html

The compressor map calculator: http://www.turbofast.com.au/turbomap.html
Deathwind
Junior

Intimidator

Post by Deathwind »

the price including shipping without tax would be 1000 USD.

Because of currency rate.
Tucubanito07

Post by Tucubanito07 »

so what does the price includes 1000 USD. What pieces includes?????