Opel Astra 2.0T in Lanos ...

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

woo_sleeper

Opel Astra 2.0T in Lanos ...

Post by woo_sleeper »

Hey guys wassap, how ya all doin :) its been a while since ive posted or loged here :( any ways i wanted so insight on this idea i was thinkin of instead of goin with the daewoo 2.0 then turbo'in it to get the Opel astra 2.0 T. tell me wat u think and wat probs i might run in to , i my self from lookin at the engine see i gotta do a custom Rigth Side Engine Mount and maybe would have to do some custom work for the tranny ... gimme ur thought and feed back thanx guys

heres a link 2 a pic of the engine

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/i ... 7&ei=UTF-8

OFF Topic
as for my car well its non-turbo now :( the probs i ran in to was that the T25 was too big for the the kinda trq i was lookin for, other than that i was runnin well, kept it at 6psi and was usin 92 oct didnt put a spacer to decompress the c/r, but wat made me go non-turbo was my dad he drove it a couple of times with out me knowin and made me take it off :evil: but im now tryin to go with a small ihi turbo off a fait uno turbo, its tiny and i knw my dad wont see it ;) i hope it works out ..
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

you mean the C20LET?? it is a great engine... lots of guys here gave very good feedback about it

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
ubuyau
Expert

Re: Opel Astra 2.0T in Lanos ...

Post by ubuyau »

woo_sleeper wrote:OFF Topic
as for my car well its non-turbo now :( the probs i ran in to was that the T25 was too big for the the kinda trq i was lookin for, other than that i was runnin well, kept it at 6psi and was usin 92 oct didnt put a spacer to decompress the c/r, but wat made me go non-turbo was my dad he drove it a couple of times with out me knowin and made me take it off :evil: but im now tryin to go with a small ihi turbo off a fait uno turbo, its tiny and i knw my dad wont see it ;) i hope it works out ..
I dont think ive heard anyone say a T25 was too big before :lol: You'd definetly notice the torque kick though.
The little RHB3 or something should give just about instant boost, so u wouldnt feel much of the surge you would with the little T25.

--Tim
Roadrunner 16V

Post by Roadrunner 16V »

@woo_sleeper:

you mean the Z20LET from the Opel Astra G.--> 200HP and 250Nm torgue.

There some new turbo-engines in the Astra H.

Z20LEL --> 170HP and 250Nm
Z20LER --> 200HP and 262Nm
Z20LEH --> 240HP and 320Nm

New V6 Turbo in the Vectra C

Z28NEL --> 230HP and 330Nm
Z28NET --> 255HP and 355Nm