Nitrous

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Efratech
Admin

Nitrous

Post by Efratech »

Hey!

yestarday i just installed a NOS kit (55 hp shot) and went to the track that very same night and manage to get a 15.6!! on the 1/4 of mille! i can do it better but i have to relocate the push button near the gear nob, maybe i can do some 15.3, 15.2...

i gonna upload some pics in the next few days.

15.6!
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
tango

Post by tango »

Go for it Efrain! Really proud of how you're representing the marque! You're a ways ahead of me, but I'll catch up soon enough!
Cogito ergo sum...
FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

wow that is acually very impressive, nos gave ya 3 sec. thats acually not bad at all. but you still gota do better then that if you wanna keep up with me, 14.9 stock. then again im turboed........ hehe just playing with you bro, thats good, might have to get nos for my sis's woo and beat people :twisted:
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

3secs? my best time with out Nos is 16.7, with Nos 15.6
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

:shock: Way to go maniac16v, that was a go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 8)

Do I have to modify something to put a nos system or just ad the system?

And about your time, what else yo do to your car to do those 16.7 w\ out nos. My Nubira do a 17.4.. I know I can make it better that was my firts time in the race way park.
ImageImage
lsu_tigrfan

Post by lsu_tigrfan »

mocpac_ser wrote::shock:
Do I have to modify something to put a nos system or just ad the system?
ummmm we are talkin about a daewoo ---like that builds tvs and vcr and cheap crap like that ---lots of mods need to be made ---1st of all ---that is a bic car ---ya know kinda like a bic lighter when it runs out of gas you throw it away ---then you need to go and buy you a v8 and actually break into the 13s --- omg 13s can you imagine it ---hello i bet you just came thinkin about that huh --- so anyway --- buy a real car not a yugo wanna be--- proud of a 15.6??? lmao ---hell my honda accord (wifes car) with 150,000 miles on it runs faster than that stock-- lmao ---a fu<kin daewoo ---bbbwwwaahhahahahahaa--- more like daepoo
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Yes like the rest of the Hondas I left behind when we race in the streets. Men shut up, honda is good but is like a fly is in every place and we only want so SPLASH them.

I belive your wife is the boss in the home because she have a car and you have to take the Bus. Sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh. Please and call your mom if you need atention. :twisted:
ImageImage
lsu_tigrfan

Post by lsu_tigrfan »

DO WHAT?????--- i take the bus --lmao---well its better that driving a freakin vcr--- and as far as she is the boss ---so what if she is ---not that she is ---and not that it matters you still drive a vcr ---lmao--- and just fyi ---i drive an american made v8 silverado --- no bus ---so put down the crack pipe and stop sniffin the nnaaawwwzzzz
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Well Mr. All american !@#$, for you knowledge the engine of the daewoo is like a GM engine. Who make many of the AMERICAN CARS. And well I bet to my "vcr" or better my DVD 5.1 any day a gains you and your sister, I mean your wife. So now. Go and hang out w\ you cousing you redneck. :twisted:
One more thing If you do not like the DAEWOO you are in the wrong forum!!!!!!!! Or you can't read! :evil:
ImageImage
lsu_tigrfan

Post by lsu_tigrfan »

i have but one thing to say ---if your going to try to type or talk in english ---learn the fu<kin language --- what the hell is a cousing?---ok next thing ---is the engine like a gm engine or is it a gm engine --lmao ---hell my lawnmower has an engine like a gm engine ---4 stroke --- gasoline burning --- ummm that dosent mean its worth a fu<k --- hell do they even make daepoo anymore --- have a wonderful life azzhole
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Sorry for my bad English, I speack just 3 languajes and some times I make misstakes, but well don't care, you only speak but not read. Daewoo already make the 2003 cars, not for the US but for Europe. You will see 2 cars, the nubira 3 and one more don't remember wich one.

But this car will be there like a chevy and like Suzuki. So read more not just you tv magazine, redneck. :twisted:
ImageImage
tango

Post by tango »

Oh dear. We have another hater. My friend. As an American you have a duty to respect the right of others to persue happiness. Not because those people are not Americans (and for your information Mocpac is an American just like you...and it is also fair to note that MANY Americans don't speak English...and I'm not talking about immigrants. There are full-blooded Americans in Louisiana that speak French and those in Texas that speak Spanish). Even the English-speaking Americans don't do so well at the Queen's English themselves desicrating many a word and even more spellings and meanings than any other borrowers of the language. So you yourself should be happy that you have been blessed with the privelege to speak it. Oh...just so you know...English is NOT the official language of the US. Never has been, and doesn't look set to either.
Lots of companies diversify themselves in various areas. Mitsubishi makes VCRs , TVs, radios, telephones, planes, ships, all sorts of things. Nobody makes fun of them. I happen to have a Daewoo VCR and Washing machine and both work flawlessly. Mercedes also makes a lot of things that people don't know about, including electronics, although they don't use the M-B nomenclature.
There was a time when the owners of the much-lawded Toyota, Honda and Nissan vehicles were ridiculed for excercising their right to choose. Now look who's having the last laugh. And they were ridiculed with GOOD reason. The first Toyotas were literally crap. But it didn't stop the manufacturer nor the customers. Excercise your freedom to comment on anythign you like, but kindly don't hate on anybody while doing it. Our opinon is not necessarily the WRONG one...it's ANOTHER one. THAT is something not only YOU...but Americans in general need to understand. Because you don't do/see/relate to it...doesn't mean it's wrong.
Seems as if freedom of speech is only happening if you swear alegiance to the Flag and the Republic for which it stands...<shaking my head>
Cogito ergo sum...
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

You are the man TANGO. God bless Jaimaica!!! 8)
ImageImage
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

its people like lsu_tigrfan who make americans look bad, trying to be the badass who think they know it all but in all reality know very little making them self look like a total dumbass by "trying" to put down others to make them feel good.

i know this type of people because i live in montana and there is alot of them.. we like to call them HICKS because thats all they are and will ever be!!

i paid under 4k for my car and these cars get great MPG and have reasonable power as for a V8 truck that cost over 25k and gets a woping 8-10 MPG at best

i drove the car from Riverside California to Helena Montana for under 40$ in gas... thats over 1200 miles of driving.. i would love to see that in any other car :P
Simp

Post by Simp »

tango wrote: Seems as if freedom of speech is only happening if you swear alegiance to the Flag and the Republic for which it stands...<shaking my head>
Hhmmmm. I agreed with most of which you were saying, up until this point.

First off, I believe there are people in the states who are born and raised, and live their whole lives speaking a language other than English. I'll be blunt. That's just fucking bullshit. I don't want to drag this out, but, c'mon now, it's America, speak the freakin native language. "English isn't the official language." True. But what is the Constitution, the writing that gives you the right of your free speech, written in? It's not spanish, thats for sure. Also, although I've met many intelligent Spanish speaking people, most are extremely ignorant as to the amount of money it costs the country that they live in, whos government was extremely accepting of them, to not learn English. Did you know that their are programs in public schools designed to teach immigrant kids and kids whos parents didn't teach them english to speak english. That's bullshit to begin with; if you plan on moving to this country atleast have the respect and courtesy to learn our native language (when in rome, do as the romans). But these programs hurt everyone. My taxes are increased, slightly, to help pay for these programs. And because their is maybe a 5:1 student:teacher ratio in these programs, it hurts the kids. Teachers who teach these programs are paid almost DOUBLE that of normal teachers, and only teach 5 students. HHmmm, is that fair to the other kids who are packed into classrooms with 40:1 student/teacher ratios? Not at all. So not only do these lazy, incosiderate, ignorant people cause taxpayers to pay large amounts of money to teach "the few", they hinder the education of "the many" at the same time causing fewer educated peoples to better our society. I'll stop here, but first I'll say this: Their have been many immigration "spurts" in this country's short history. But do you still hear people speaking Italian, German, French, etc. No. If lazy Spanich fucks don't start learning english, it will have a grave negative impact on this country.

As for tango's quote: So let me get this straight... You want all the rights, liberties, and protections the constitution gives you, but you don't want to pledge your allegiance to the country which gives you all of it? You either need to go to a different country wehre you do pledge allegiance to, or just kill yourself.