RRFPR on returnless fuel system??

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Chip

RRFPR on returnless fuel system??

Post by Chip »

Have any of you guys put a rising rate fuel pressure regulator on a returnless fuel system, such as in the 05 Forenzas and Renos? If so, where did you locate it and did you modify/change the fuel pump? Any info is appreciated...

We're debating whether to modify our current fuel system for turbocharging, or just change over to a return style system. Thanks!

-Chip
Chip Doeden
Boshart Motorsports
www.b-moto.com
richardmatalon
Junior

Post by richardmatalon »

change to a return line system
2.0 dohc turbo
Garret T3 turbo
Custom Intercooler
Custom Everything
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I'm in the same boat.... I don't know whether I should change it to a return system or keep it the same.

I'm looking for something in the range of 18psi to 21psi of boost on the new Forenza engine I picked up last month.

I still have to get a turbo and figure out what I want to do about the rods and pistons but I hope to have this solved in the next week or two.

Basicly anything that works for a Dodge Neon will work for our car since it's a returnless system as well.

By buddy is making around 400hp with his SRT-4 on a returnless system and he said that it's pretty much maxed out and that he would need to go to a return system if he wanted to make more power.
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

why not buy the fuel pressure booster from MSD.. it will boost the persure of the fuel per psi of boost.. and its programable