How to order from intimidator

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Brian5475E
Expert

How to order from intimidator

Post by Brian5475E »

I want to buy the shifter bushings, but can't figure out how to order them, I'm getting caught between gears when I go to 3rd some times, need to get it fixed
Aveo that moves! Now I need those cams!
Tim04
Super

Re: How to order from intimidator

Post by Tim04 »

Brian5475E wrote:I want to buy the shifter bushings, but can't figure out how to order them, I'm getting caught between gears when I go to 3rd some times, need to get it fixed
I will be able to place an order for you soon. As of right now I've been told to hold on untill all facets of doing business in the U.S. are worked out. I will take note of your request and keep you informed. I will let you know as soon as the order can be placed. Thanks for your patience. I'm sorry the answer to your question sounds a bit vague, but i'm only working with what I have been told.

Best regards,
Tim
xtremelumina92

Post by xtremelumina92 »

does the quick shifter work on the aveo also?
Aveo has been sold, with rims, exhaust and tint for $9,100 with 75K warranty and 7K on the odometer! 2005 Trailblazer in my garage now.
henesen

Will do anything to get the Air dam at intimidator.

Post by henesen »

hey, ijust signed to daewoo tech like 5 minutes ago after trying for like a month to receive an email to activate my account. Ive been reading what you guys are saying about intimidator and how its impossible to buy anything from them unless you are in korea. I would practically do anything to get my hands on that air damn from intimidator for my 1.6 lanos Sport. Ive been working on this car for about 6 months now and am not liking any bodykits. I like the sport body but i badly need a lip. I just lowered the car 1.6 inches in front and rear and with the 17 inch rims i have on it they are making the front bumper high from the ground. I live in michigan in the US and these cars seem to have no performance parts in stores here. The reason im working with this car is because i think for 1 they are really nice and second of all there rare here. In fact ive only seen one other sport here in my life. I will soon be posting pictures of my car here. i have some but according to daewootech i have exceeded the size limit. The car has only 13,000 miles and i really want to show the US just how badass these cars are since everyone seems to think that they are garbage!