Epica/Magnus questions (supension and brakes)

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Tyrant

Epica/Magnus questions (supension and brakes)

Post by Tyrant »

deathwind i wonder if u can answer the following questions for me..
i saw in the intimidator some really good looking magnus's (so look absolutely fantastic) i'm assuming that intimidator has worked on this type of car as many of them had the intimidator sticker!

so my questions are:
1. what lowering srings do you use and whats the best drop height (1.2' 1.5'..)? (if u could give me product codes then that would be great)

2. i see some of them have brembo brakes and rotors.... is the ABS affected in the brake change? also again can u give me part numbers?

3. many (all :p) of them had their rims changed.. could you please tell me whats the best replacement rim size (215/50 R17? or something else)

i particularly like these rims!

i really want to change these and i think black will be awesome
Deathwind
Junior

Hum

Post by Deathwind »

I had a chance to talk with the owner of the magnus in the first picture.
And he answered your questions.

1.He used T&P(As a matter of fact T&P is Korean shock absorber Producer) Gold Plus Coil Over suspension at the time of first picture taken. And he is now using Tein Basic(coil over).

2. He didn't answer second question but I heard there's no one who use Brembo Kit. Because it is way too expensive. I think they just colored the rotor and attatch the Brembo sticker. But I'll check it out.

3. The car in the first picture use the wheel of 215-45-17. But most of people like 215-50-17. And the name of the wheel on the first picture is CP-F 17" 7.5J +37 made by Racing Hart

See you then.
Tyrant

Re: Hum

Post by Tyrant »

Deathwind wrote:I had a chance to talk with the owner of the magnus in the first picture.
And he answered your questions.

1.He used T&P(As a matter of fact T&P is Korean shock absorber Producer) Gold Plus Coil Over suspension at the time of first picture taken. And he is now using Tein Basic(coil over).

2. He didn't answer second question but I heard there's no one who use Brembo Kit. Because it is way too expensive. I think they just colored the rotor and attatch the Brembo sticker. But I'll check it out.

3. The car in the first picture use the wheel of 215-45-17. But most of people like 215-50-17. And the name of the wheel on the first picture is CP-F 17" 7.5J +37 made by Racing Hart

See you then.
thank you very very much deathwind :)... you have been of great help bro :)..
just one last question what offset wheels is recommended for size 215-50-r17 rims coz i see the ones you mentioned are +37?
also does eibach make any springs that fit the magnus? (if u can give me a part number i would really appreciate it :))
i hope i havent bothered you with my questions but its only coz i have no one in my country that can help me with modifying my epica (the second pic :))

i thank you once again bro..... u have given more help in that one post than anyone else has in the past year :).
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

bringing up this thread from the dead... heheh

i have another question for you deathwind, i've recently been introduced to someone who can get me tien coilovers quite easily, i just wanna know is it possible for you to get me the part number for any tein coilovers that would fit the magnus L4, ie tien SS or basic dampers?

your help would be greatly appreciated :).