Professional Website Designed

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Audacity Racing
moron

Professional Website Designed

Post by Audacity Racing »

i'm really short on time these days, but am in need of a website to get my company off the ground as far as being able to get you guys parts and things. i want a nice, clean, website that gives me the ability to show product features, as well as have a small forum for people to discuss the parts and applications. i would also have the code put in for paypal shopping carts and such. i know there are a few web developers here and i want to see what kinda rates you guys would charge and such. post in here or pm me for more info
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

I could do it, but due to time constraints I cannot. I will, however, talk to Ryan (rage_rman) - he may help you out. I'll talk to him too.

Post by Audacity Racing »

i have all the software and ability... it's just i don't have the time to write it all out :o
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

check with johnny c, i think thats his game

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I dont really have the time either but you can goto my site and click on web design I have an online web design feature you can do it all your self

www.virtualwebbuilder.com and last link at the top says build a web site
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Auda... what exactly is what u want?
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

i mean if u have an idea what you want the site to look like
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
Joso
Super

Post by Joso »

Why don't you just use open software like joomla? Later, whenever you have the time you can build a proper site.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

I do have the time to build a site for you. I usually charge $25 an hour for my work, but we could work out something else besides money or something (maybe barter or something... I actually really like bartering) and you know I love my Woo! hehe

I've been doing web design for about 7 years now. Mostly I'm a designer (meaning I design the look/feel of a website) but I do code as well of course (I just don't like coding as much as designing).

Anyway. Let me know if you're interested in working out a deal... I'm very flexible and from what my clients tell me that I'm quite good at what I do. :)
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

what ever happened with this?
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Don't know... He appeared about a month ago saying he was still wanting to do stuff, but then disappeared again.
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

how long does it usually take to make a website? i wanted to convince my boss to get one 4 a bakery...
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Well I dont work as a profetional web designer since 2002 but I can do it if you have more or less the idea of what do you want.
ImageImage
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

wOo-TaNg wrote:how long does it usually take to make a website? i wanted to convince my boss to get one 4 a bakery...
Depends on the complexity of it. I do alot of very complex sites that usually take myself and two other developers a few weeks to do.

I'm a developer so I do all the stuff that happens in the back end and the UIs. A designer will make it all look pretty.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

daewooluvr wrote:
wOo-TaNg wrote:how long does it usually take to make a website? i wanted to convince my boss to get one 4 a bakery...
Depends on the complexity of it. I do alot of very complex sites that usually take myself and two other developers a few weeks to do.

I'm a developer so I do all the stuff that happens in the back end and the UIs. A designer will make it all look pretty.
what he said