Looking for Kalos fog lights

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Highway_Yellow

Looking for Kalos fog lights

Post by Highway_Yellow »

Hello,

I bough a Kalos in autumn, now I'm looking to add fog lights to it. There are no parts stores around here for Kalos like there are for Matiz and Cielo, and the dealer made me an offer way beyond what I am willing to pay for them.
I googled for second hand Aveo fog lights (they match) and found a lot of them (figured since there's no emergency I can wait to have them shipped), but didn't manage to get through the labyrinth of another and another and yet another search. Could any of you enlighten me on this one? Like where to find an easy to use site for second hand parts? Or if anyone has them for sale?

Thank you,
Ana
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

what is your price range? i can try to find you some but it would help to know the most your willing to spend on the item plus shipping.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Highway_Yellow

Post by Highway_Yellow »

I wouldn't want to spend more than 100 USD for this.
Count shipping as for the state New York. I'll get them shipped here.

But then again it depends on what you can find. If you find just the lights and I do the wiring and everything I wouldn't want to spend more than 100$.
If you find a wrecked car and you can also get the stick on the wheel that commands the lights, I would be interested to know a price for both of them. In this case I'd replace my lights command with the one that includes fog lights.
If you buy a Kalos with fog lights you have an extra thingie on the stick that commands the lights.

On the other hand, for Matiz for example there are kits available that you mount on the car, and you replace a fake button with one for the fog lights. That's what I did for the Matiz I had. With Kalos, I also have a fake button which I could replace with a real one for the fog lights, in case I don't find a command with fog lights button. But Kalos are not so popular (yet), so there are no kits available.

Hope this makes more clear what I have in mind :) And thanks for helping :)