Need Deawoo Lanos Bodykit

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

GaNjA

Need Deawoo Lanos Bodykit

Post by GaNjA »

i really need a bodykit for my lanos but i dont find a nice one to buy... plz give me some links where i can buy one...
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

for the price of those kits i would personally get on made, find a kit you like on a similar sized car and then find a reputable fiberglass guy who can mold it to fit your car like it was made to be, then you have a unique one of a kind kit, a few members here have had alot of problems with alot of sites selling kits thats why i went the way i did, but now im selling, if your interested
http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3146

but honestly, find something you like off say a neon, or a civic, something small and something that you can see suiting the car well, use photoshop and get one created for you, the price will work out the same and im sure youll be much happier in the long run, just ensure you find a good fiberglass person, or atleast someone with some sanding skills

JMO