STILL looking for a T22SED in good running condition.FOUND!!

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Big P

STILL looking for a T22SED in good running condition.FOUND!!

Post by Big P »

Haven't had any luck locating a running T22SED engine locally that is COMPLETE!!!! I have tried numerous online websites that say they have the engine, but either don't have it, or it's not running/core, or it is not complete. I need everything from the valve cover to the oil pan. If you have one you want to sell, or you know of one where you live(in a local classifides paper or auto trader magazine), let me know please. Thanks, Paul Moore
Last edited by Big P on Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

you said there is one in a junk yard near you that was missing some hoses and maybe some other parts? you are going to be rebuilding the engine aways why not just buy the parts that are missing??
Big P

Post by Big P »

daewooluvr: I have looked at the car-parts.com site. I started calling around some of the places here locally and they were all telling me that they were only core engines, engines that don't run, or just the block and head.

WooHoo: I was very tempted to get that engine, believe me. Some of the things that were missing were the valve cover and the valve cover bolts, camshaft gears and timing belt tensioner/idler pullies as well as the throttle body assembly. Heck, even the camshafts were rusting from sitting out in the open. I'm not sure how hard it would be to locate these parts if they are even available. I would rather pay the extra money up front on a complete engine knowing that I won't have to spend x amount of frustrating time and money to buy/find missing/broken parts.
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

Big P => PM sent.

Post by Big P »

360 Dynamics, you also have a PM.