List of Stock needed parts + others

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DavesDaewoo
Super

List of Stock needed parts + others

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Hey guys, I drive a 2002 Daewoo lanos hatchback, I need a few things
Maybe you have lieing around from upgrading your woos, or perhaps a parts car you have or have access too

1) stock bumper covers back and front to send off to my fibreglass shop for fitting puposed when creating my custom kit,

2) foglight switch and clock from the center consol by the hazard light switch.

3) Cluster with Tach, Preferably in KMs

4) rear Spoiler

5) cup holder ( pushout from under radio)

6) rear tailights from the newer lanos, aka euro look

that should do fornow, I wil pay shipping, or i could pickup/meet, PM me or post on here what you have and what your looking to get for it and maybe we can work something out, Id rather help you guys out before goin to car-pats.com and spending an hour there lol
daewooluvr
Expert

Re: List of Stock needed parts + others

Post by daewooluvr »

DavesDaewoo wrote: 1) stock bumper covers back and front to send off to my fibreglass shop for fitting puposed when creating my custom kit,
5) cup holder ( pushout from under radio)
I can help ya out with a front bumper and cup holder for right now. I will have the rear bumper off in a few months.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Hey lol shaun, i had a feeling youd be the one to offer the front bumper what are you lookin to get for it and the cupholder lols ps how far away are you from ontario? wondering about shipping costs

Dave
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Brand new Front bumper: $189.95
but we all know it is far from new...
The used prices in Salvage yards in the US are from $150-$450 (yeah get that, they're charging more than it is new, ugh)

So I'd be willing to part with it for $100 + S/H

Sorry about the cup holder, I didn't mean to tell you that. I wasn't fully awake yet and for some reason it kept registering 'ashtray' in my head. Sorry.

DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Ok, thanks shaun ill let you know in the next couple days after i explore junkyards around here, keep in mind that when gettin quotes for used bumpers most yards included the metal mouting etc etc the shock obsorber, everything in their pricing, the only part i need is the actual cover itself, but if i dont hear anything from anywhere else and the scrap yards are empty ill let ya know, i konlky know of one in a scrap yard around here but it was in an accident, so i gotta check it out,

ill keep ya posted
Dave
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

ok will do.

As for those quotes, I looked up bumper cover, not the whole assembly. I hope that I can help you out.

DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

ill keep ya posted just have a few more scrap yards to call but very unlikely ill find anything, another option for me is just buyin a whole 2nd car for parts

Dave