European Lanos fenders

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

European Lanos fenders

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

WOOHOO!!! I'm the first to post in here! :P

I'm looking for a pair of European Lanos fenders with the side marker lights.

New, or used if they are in good condition.

I'm willing to pay all shipping and customs fees.

Cliff
blackielaw
Junior

Post by blackielaw »

Sorry for not having sent you an answer before as promised. However, the reason is that our agent is currently closed for Summer holidays but will be opening in a few days time. will give you an exact answer as soon as I have the prices!
"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

1999 Lanos
(The only modified Lanos in Malta)
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Thanks!!

I am looking forward to hearing from you again and am waiting patiently until that time.

Cliff
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

If the price is right I am interested too
blackielaw
Junior

Post by blackielaw »

Some more patience please ( a day or 2 the most) and you'll have the prices. Really sorry to have you waiting for so long, not my fault however :oops:

1999 Lanos
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

This is MUCH faster than I was expecting! :)
I didn't think anything would happen for several weeks to a few months.
A few days is no wait at all. Please do not worry with how long this has taken so far.

Cliff
blackielaw
Junior

Post by blackielaw »

The much awaited prices are here! The cost for a European fender with side repeater is of $ 111.50 per part. Still have to check about freight though, as I'm asking around to see what would be the safest and decently priced way of sending them over if you remain interested. Would have to send them from Malta, just for you to know. The above price should however already give an approximate idea of the costs incurred. Hope its not too expensive, did my best honestly to bargain a good price with our agent. If anyone else is interested, such as Slammed, might manage to get another discount for you :D

1999 Lanos
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I am interested :D What colors are available ?
blackielaw
Junior

Post by blackielaw »

Not sure about the colours, guess you would have to spray paint them according to your car's colour once you receive them. Wouldn't be wise to send them over to you already sprayed, might get scratched etc

1999 Lanos
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

blackielaw wrote:The much awaited prices are here! The cost for a European fender with side repeater is of $ 111.50 per part. Still have to check about freight though, as I'm asking around to see what would be the safest and decently priced way of sending them over if you remain interested. Would have to send them from Malta, just for you to know. The above price should however already give an approximate idea of the costs incurred. Hope its not too expensive, did my best honestly to bargain a good price with our agent. If anyone else is interested, such as Slammed, might manage to get another discount for you :D
well no offense, but wouldn't it just be easier and cheaper to take off our stock fenders and cut out the area for the side turn signal?
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
blackielaw
Junior

Post by blackielaw »

That would definately be cheaper and probably easier, you're right. I'm not getting any profit at all out of the possible sale of these fenders, can assure you, so would be more than happy to know that you managed to find a cheaper way of fitting side repeaters without having to buy new ones. hwoever, if anyone remains interested in buying new ones, you can always contact me no problem

1999 Lanos
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

blackielaw wrote: if anyone remains interested in buying new ones, you can always contact me no problem
you da man
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Yes, cutting the feders would be easier, but I know that I can not cut holes in the fender as accurately and exactly spaced as the factory machine stamped ones are.

Besides, wouldn't be nice to say you imported fenders? :P

I am guessing that with shipping included, I should look at $300 - $350 for a pair.

With that in mind, I will not be able to buy them for about a month, but I am still VERY interested in getting them.

Thanks SO much for your help and getting the prices for me (and anyone else that is interested in these)!

Cliff

Post by Guest »

they're always available here so availability shouldn't really be a problem. will check a few places out for shipping costs too in the mean time, just to give you an idea. got no idea about the prices!
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

Sorry to hijack the thread, but what is the difference between the euro-spec and the us-spec fenders (besides from the absence of the side marker light)??