Intake Manifold from any motor which will mate to the U20SED

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

logikal

Intake Manifold from any motor which will mate to the U20SED

Post by logikal »

Anyone who has a spare Intake manifold laying around from any motor which will fit the U20SED I will gladly take off your hands. Name your price.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

i've got a spare but i'll have to get back to you on price. what all do you need? what's it going into? what happened to the OE?

garrett
lemanstuning@yahoo.com
logikal

Post by logikal »

All I want is the bone stock manifold. I want to use the flange as a diagram to CNC myslef a new one with a very very very diffrent twist. Actually I could survive with just the gasket so I can trace around it. But the whole manifold would be great. No need for the TB, sensors, or anything other then the physical manifold.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

if youd like i could send you the dxf or dwg t save you some time. let me know the mods youd like and i could end you the program or cut one for you. i alos sell a big bore header flange for the same motor, 1/2 stainless of mild.

garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

what did you find out?

garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

if you're still interested,here's a like to the QED catalogue i just posted. it's got what you're looking for and includes the prices in pouds sterling.

garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

logikal

Post by logikal »

Thanks for the help and offer, but I have just finished CNCing the flange myself as I am a NIMS certified machinist. I just ripped of my old intake mani, and took the measurements and wrote them into the mill. Now I need to go and find some ITB's for a Hayabusa and Ill be set.