Daewoo Kalos Blue Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

kaloskev

Daewoo Kalos Blue Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Post by kaloskev »

Hi im new to this and I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in the world that I can get a carbon fibre bonnet for my Daewoo Kalos 53 reg? Also What offset are the wheels on it as I fancy getting some 17s or 18s? Any links to anywhere in the UK that does anything on them as well? Many thanks, kaloskev
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I try to keep up on the body kit stuff.... and I've yet to see any carbon fibre or fibreglass bonnets for the Kalos.... if there are some... you'd find them on Korean websites.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
whiteraven
Junior

Post by whiteraven »

Where are you from? Which model of Kalos do you have (are the headlights and front markers one-piece or two?)

I ask because I have a Carbon Fiber hood for my Chevy Aveo (Daewoo Kalos) here in the USA, and I know who to send you to if that will work for you.
kaloskev

Post by kaloskev »

Sorry about the delay replying, had trouble with the PC! Im from UK one piece head lights but I think the American bonnet should go straight on. Found a website selling one but its £450 plus postage!
whiteraven
Junior

Post by whiteraven »

Yeah, that price is outrageous...WAYYY too much.

Mine sells here in the US for about $350-400 in US dollars... Too bad you are so far away, cause I'm actually planning on selling mine for $200 plus trade for a stock hood.