Stock lanos intake

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

CustomLanos
Expert

Stock lanos intake

Post by CustomLanos »

i need the stock air box and rubber intake tube for a 1.6 lanos. Does anyone have one that they could sell, hopefully cheap. thanks.
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i think i do but i would have to double check. but i'm 90% sure i do. BUT i don't think i have the resinator part. like the "Y" pipe and all that. just the airbox and the tube to the intake mani.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

if you're going to trade it in, they won't notice the missing y pipe, so go with that if you can
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

my problem is getting it fixed, i dont want them to say anything about my intake.
Audacity Racing
moron

the exhaust will get you before the intake will :wink:
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

the exhaust is only the rear section(rear axle back) would they really care about that?
Audacity Racing
moron

i don't think so, but i don't know.

depends on how strict the warranty is about modding the car. i wish someone would fin the written warranty and get this figured out for us all
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

the intake or the exhaust should have nothing to do with the timing belt snapping. so if they try to pull that crap ask them how do two tubes that benefitted the car in every aspect void a warrantee for a part it had nothing to do with. but anyways just venting there. if i do have the parts just name a price and add shipping to it. i'm off tomorrow so i should be able to send it out tomorrow if i have it.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I have the engine bay intake assembly that I don't need (Big black box with filter, rubber connector to TB). I also have the resinator from the wheel well, but again, I don't have the pipe that connects from the resonator to the bottom of the air cleaner housing.

The only fault is that the AIT sensor grommet/housing was removed to be used in my current intake, but the AIT sensor will be able to be wedged inside the hole for the warranty repair.

I can get the whole set to you quickly and cheaply, PM me with an offer if you'd like.

I can also post pics if you'd like