WTB: Aftermarket ECU for Lanos

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DOOFWOO

WTB: Aftermarket ECU for Lanos

Post by DOOFWOO »

i am looking for one of the following:

Apexi SAFC 2
Perfect Power SMT6

also any other turbo related parts ... guages, timers, intercoolers etc . I got the money if you got the right gear.

:lol: 15Psi :lol: Lanos Project .... PLease Help Me ....

THANKS HEAPS
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

WHOA!!!! 15psi???? hope you either have (or will get) very good internal mods or a spare engine. :lol:

whenever i get my turbo project rolling i'm only looking for about 5-7psi.

if you get it done though more power to you man.

as for where to get most decent parts i would try ebay i've seen some killer deals for turbo related items that would be perfect for a woo but i just don't have the funds right now.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

Will have a pricing for you on Monday. What sort of intercooler did you have in mind? We can most likely get custom one for you.

Tom

Post by DOOFWOO »

I apologise, At the moment i am looking to buy local parts rather than importing them from overseas. sorry for any inconvenience. I will try to source all the parts within Australia first and if that fails then i will look overseas. Thank you for replying though.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE>>> I now have the ability to manafacture Fibreglass components from my workplace and i am looking for people who might be interested in buying stuff like fibreglass panels.

LANOS HATCH MODELS ONLY TO START UNLESS SUBSTANCIAL INTEREST IS FROM THE PEOPLE ON THE SITE IS RECEIVED.

My first Project is going to be a Fibreglass Bonnet over the factory Inner Skin......... With mesh vents and a ,UMMmmm ( Reverse bonnet scoop looking ) Riser in the middle.

I am going to Lay up a demo one for my car for illustrative purposes only and i will post a message in the Group Buys explaining price and shipping details etc.

I am open for Discussions on other Panels and if i can do them without sending myself broke, or the cost being to high to be of any value to you guys, then i will knock one up and make them available. Availability depends on the interest that i recieve from the people on this site.

This will be my test forum and I will do low volume production for this forum only. That insures that you recieve Panels that in six months time, you wont see them on EVERYONES WOO.

I will post pics of my car as it stands at this time as soon as i can get the digicam working !! GRRR @ Technology....

Thankyou everyone......

CLINT
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

Email: Mystic_20_2000@Hotmail.com