Hitch for Daewoo Leganza USA

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

owlseye

Hitch for Daewoo Leganza USA

Post by owlseye »

Wanted: trailer tow hitch for a 2000 Daewoo Leganza in the USA, Florida would be nice. Need it to tow my classic Harley-Davidson Servicar to shows that are to far to ride to. It only goes 50 mph with 2 people, so towing it is the best option. I do know that a hitch for a Nubira will not work. I have one of those if anyone needs it. Thanks, John
daewooluvr
Expert

Re: Hitch for Daewoo Leganza USA

Post by daewooluvr »

owlseye wrote:Wanted: trailer tow hitch for a 2000 Daewoo Leganza in the USA, Florida would be nice. Need it to tow my classic Harley-Davidson Servicar to shows that are to far to ride to. It only goes 50 mph with 2 people, so towing it is the best option. I do know that a hitch for a Nubira will not work. I have one of those if anyone needs it. Thanks, John
Check out UHaul, I believe you can get a hitch there. If not try the daewoo us website.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
owlseye

Re: Hitch for Daewoo Leganza USA

Post by owlseye »

Yes they finally found the listing for it. They can custom order it, it has to be made takes about 2 weeks to deliver. The price they quoted me is a good one, about $130 USD. Not a bad price. I may as well order it while I change the timing belt,waterpump, pulleys and tensioner. Just got the Woo and don't know it's service, so would rather be safe than sorry. Thanks, John