windy city lanos....future star in the work

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

sorry mate, i really don't like it, i can't seem to understand why you guys seem to like those headlight masks, they look so crap! should get a badboy bonnet instead, would look a lot better or just smoke the headlights and not fuck about with them... also from what I've seen on other peoples a debadged, meshed and colour coded standard grille looks great. am unsure about the wheels, some pictures they look pretty good and others they dont and dont seem to suit the car... spoiler looks pretty nice though and follows the lines of the car quite niceley
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

im going wit no roll outs this season....and i lost my eye lense things a long time ago
wOo-TaNg
Super

to nick....or anybody for that matter

Post by wOo-TaNg »

i was thinking about making a decal to go into my car like this
ubuyau
Expert

Post by ubuyau »

Looks sexy.

I'd take it from over the front wheel arch and drag it back instead of from the bottom of the door.

--Tim
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah that looks pretty cool. do you plan on getting those white rims? if so then i'd wait on the decal until you get those rims. makes it look better as a pair. but hell even with just the decal it'll still look good.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
ms.woo_butterfly

Post by ms.woo_butterfly »

sup errbody this is woo-tang i cant log on my name can anyone help me out it says i dont exist and i need help wit my car
WoOtYwOo

Post by WoOtYwOo »

How come nobody helped me out! punks! :evil:.....anyways guess what i bought some new rims theyre super sweet and this time i bought all 4 of them :D Image
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

nice dude. and i tried to help so i'm not a punk. and good for you buying all four this time. won't have a poboy look. lol.

nick

WoOtYwOo

Post by WoOtYwOo »

yea and i got that puma stripe made but im not sure if itll go with the wheels so i may just have bought it for nothing....the logos are coming off tho ppl think theyre butterflies
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

butterflies??? they just don't know what a daewoo symbol looks like. tell them is johnny bravo or guile from street fighter with big hoop earrings. lol.

nick

WoOtYwOo

Post by WoOtYwOo »

nick dude victoriatire sucked dude i bought the rims they said they had and it turns out they didnt have them they tried offering me other stuff...which looked nothing like what i wanted then i tried finding something else and they didnt have anything so i cancelled the order and got a refund
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

was this just now? when i went through them only problem i had was the first set i wanted they only had three rims of? can't see how they only had three. but then i just picked out another set myself. only caution i give with them is to make sure on the offset.

nick

WoOtYwOo

Post by WoOtYwOo »

didnt really check the offset now that i remember
WoOtYwOo

Post by WoOtYwOo »

is this ok? 16X7 4-108/100 42MTB (57992)
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i'm not sure if 42mtb means offset but if it is you should be fine. for a lanos 40 to 45 offset is fine.

nick