02' nubira II intrax springs 17" wheels

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

7down

02' nubira II intrax springs 17" wheels

Post by 7down »

Here's what it looks like now. intrax lowering springs, 17" wheels

I don't like it now, needs to be lower.[/img]
7down

Post by 7down »

Here what it looked like before. Stock 14" steelies with VW Jetta hubcaps (put daewoo badges on them). Stock height.
Looks better than it does now. 17" are too big. Nubira has unique dimensions, hard to modify car and make it look right.

Any suggestions? I find it hard to select the right products to modify.... and still keep the car visually appealing.
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

The car looks really good. I have the same year with H&R springs and 17.5 inch rims. Do you have anything done to the engine? Whats the look your going for?( Clean, Kdm, Jdm, Sporty, ext.)?

KDM 2.0 Nubira
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

nice rims
car looks clean i like it

it looks like it wants some KDM flavor

KDM front fenders with side markers, OEM projectors headlights with HID , front lip and a window tints

perfect
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
7down

Post by 7down »

Thanks. I posted on the other thread asking what springs you have, my question is answered.

I don't have anything done to the engine, just trying to keep it clean. In the far future I plan to stuff a v6 in the the bay, for added power and smoothness.

I'm going for a modified clean look. And trying to keep the driveability and apearance equal to that of a Luxury car. A daunting feat with the smaller Nubira as a platform.

here is the look I'm shooting for........

Those cars are on Airbags for the lux ride quality. The products are limited to the Nubira as compared to those Toyotas but I want to get as close as possible... trying to get the same feel.
7down

Post by 7down »

Nubira2.2 wrote:nice rims
car looks clean i like it

it looks like it wants some KDM flavor

KDM front fenders with side markers, OEM projectors headlights with HID , front lip and a window tints

perfect
Do you have any example of "KDM flavor"? I'm new to this forum and still trying to navigate through useful information I can use. I have some experience with my other cars.
I had an e30 4door bmw I loved before my friend wrecked it. sorry for cell pix it's all that i have

and I have a 1986 RX7 i love to tune

the Nubira is difficult.
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

when we refer to other countries domestic market, is things that Korean cars come with OEM
that are changed when they are imported

like here in PR the Nubiras dont come with projector headlights, sunroof, fender side markers and other details ...

a nice example

Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
7down

Post by 7down »

Very nice. I notice the sidesteps and front lip. Those are custom right? I the only pieces I can find are from Oricari.
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

Nubira2.2 wrote:when we refer to other countries domestic market, is things that Korean cars come with OEM
that are changed when they are imported

like here in PR the Nubiras dont come with projector headlights, sunroof, fender side markers and other details ...

a nice example

I LOVE THAT CAR that is the look in going for excluding the cf hood and window tint. All i need is the front lip. i have some side skirts waiting to be installed lol

KDM 2.0 Nubira
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

7down, the problem is not the rims or the car dimension, I think the problem is the rectangles fender holes. When I have my 17"rims I like the look but some thing was missing. Then makeing a analisis from the best looking body kit in an Audy A4 I get to that conclution.

justand Idea

ImageImage