Bluesheepbrian's Lanos pics......Finally

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

bluesheepbrian
Expert

Bluesheepbrian's Lanos pics......Finally

Post by bluesheepbrian »

After a couple of years of being with you guys. I finally got around to getting my pics up, let me know what you think... ooh and never mind it saying my wifes name on my woo, for some reason I put my car in her profile I'll fix it later, but is my ride....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2459363

And here is my wife Mitsubishi...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2458651
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

i like it good job
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

I know it is now much, but thanx for the comment
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

what a rip off of an Audi TT's arse!
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

sim0ng wrote:Image

what a rip off of an Audi TT's arse!
agreed. i really dislike the new ecplipse shape. (and audi TT's).
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

brian, I think you need to learn what primer is... your grille looks to have sufferd badly from stone chipping! you need to key the chrome or sand the chrome right down to the plastic behind it then ether use a metal etch primer or if you gone donw to the plastic use a plastic primer then a good few coats of paint and it shouldn't chip like it has done and what the heck has happened to your tail lights?! look well odd!
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

sim0ng wrote:brian, I think you need to learn what primer is... your grille looks to have sufferd badly from stone chipping! you need to key the chrome or sand the chrome right down to the plastic behind it then ether use a metal etch primer or if you gone donw to the plastic use a plastic primer then a good few coats of paint and it shouldn't chip like it has done and what the heck has happened to your tail lights?! look well odd!
The funny thing is I did use primer, probably did not sand it enough. I am going try again next summer. What do mean it looks odd? I did screw up on some places, but is it really that "odd"?

Thanx for opiuons..
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

your tail lights, they just don't look right... are they meant to look like that?!

as for the grille, even if you did prime it, you need to use the correct type of primer for the job, you can't just use ordinary primer on metal or plastic, it doesn't bite into the surface enough so you need to get the right primer for the job... its like when youre putting something on the wall in your house, you use a normal plastic wallplug in a brick wall and what ever it is stays up fine for years and years without a problem, use the same type of plug in a stud wall and it might stay uo, possibly a week or a month, but give it time it'll fall out, tare a big hole in the wall and what ever it was holding will fall down as theres nothing inside the wall to give it support unless you put it into one of the wooden joists you'll need a metal plug with a couple of wings on iw which spring out and hold against the wall once its been put in to distribute the weight a better.... the normal primer will work for a little while, but on metal you'll want to use a metal etch primer, it bites right into the surface so it can hold the paint on so it won't get easilly chipped off.

hope that made sence...???

i have millions of small chips all over my bonner but theyre my own fault, i overtook a gritter truck on the motorway at about 80/90mph also got a couple chips on my windscreen as a result too but at about 3 in the morning i didn't see the point in obeying the little dot matrix signs telling me to do 40