Here is some pics.

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

bberry2000lanos

Here is some pics.

Post by bberry2000lanos »

Notice the windshield wipers are rusting....what is a good replacment for those that will last and not rust? Also, what is the first thing you would do to this car to make it look nicer?

here is the link http://www.geocities.com/yep_yep_itsme23/
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well the wipers just sand them down and paint them to whatever you like.

as for making it look nicer put mesh in the grille, i always like the look of stock rims without the hub caps. are you planning on making it a show car, tuner, or just wanna mod it up a bit? depending on which one go with aftermarket rims. tint the windows (i've never got around to doing that with my woo yet) and put yourself a cd player in there unless you like that old vintage look. :lol: until you tell us what your plans are then we can suggest more.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i got the very same color you got bro :)

i would throw in a headlight paint and i would use black as it matchs the maroon very nicly then make a mesh grill (refer to the how to section) then add a rear spoiler... i got a nice one on mine but i don't have a pic fot it...yet. maybe a tail pipe stanless steel tip too.

i have also painted my dash in silver color... kinda like the Lanos sport dash, it was a hard job to do but the result is worth it indeed.

i would also remove my resonator and CAT (if it is legal to do that wherever you are) to add some extra power for free.

if you wanna shed more money into your car you can get a set of 15" rims and 195/50/15 tires, add a CAI and a muffler, get a front and rear strut bar, magncore spark plug wires and Bosch super 4 spark plugs, get Brembo cross drilled rotors and some EBC green stuff brakes pads, get a rear disk brakes swap with the appropreate pressure regulator, swap a 2.2 engine and get it turboed... OH i have over reacted :shock: sorry but cars gets me turned on :twisted:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267