My Lanos

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

woozor

Post by woozor »

Cold air feed, didnt turn out as planned as i didnt have a fog light cap/cover which would make it look smooth. But guess it will have to do ;)

Image Image For Buddha bit cleaner ;)
Last edited by woozor on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
woozor

Post by woozor »

Going to be getting some lowering springs in next week or so, anyone got any recomendations? gd ones and ones to stay clear of. I was looking at spax but they are 35mm drop for the 1.6 for some reason and 40mm for the 1.3
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

u should have cleaned the engine bay first before putting the filter in :lol:

lol

nice dude, did u put anything between the air filer and the intake hose?
woozor

Post by woozor »

Yeh gonna clean the engine bay over next couple of days, hasnt been done in god knows how long :lol: As for the air filter not sure what u mean, but there is metal tubing between the hose and filter obviously to give it something to lock on to. I may extend it though so the air filter sits right in the bottom left corner so its that bit furthur from the engine :)
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

thats what i meant by that filter :)
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

it seems the only way to go 40mm lower for the 1.6 is to pay up to £140 or £160, but then again the difference between 35 and 40 realy isnt much.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
woozor

Post by woozor »

Those spax seem to be the cheapest also around £110 with delivery I think. Are they any gd as I know nothing about suspension brands ie good/bad ones.
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

ive got spax springs and to say the least... they are top notch mate. drastically improved the handling of the car. although, they are really stiff and you will feel every bump in the road. coupled with an OMP front upper strut brace it's a killer combination as there isnt much (with a similar engine size) that will keep up with it thru the corners.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

For Buddha bit cleaner
:lol: