MY PROJECT LANOS 2.0

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

eljunito
Expert

MY PROJECT LANOS 2.0

Post by eljunito »

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

very good work :smt023

Garrett
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

Good work ;)
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Nice one, but how come every video i've seen of a car at those dyno days you've been flyin up and down redlining the tools outta your engines outside? Lol :/ It's just not good, no matter what way you look at it.
SAZ
---------------------
eljunito
Expert

Post by eljunito »

Thanks people…

…but my video was taken the same dyno day where you saw Emanuel’ Lanos (color wine). From my side I can tell you that I usually don’t start that way, it was the adrenaline from the dyno. It’s the first time I take my car to the dyno after the hardwork to finish it. The first results were 137HP and then 145HP with a 50% stock engine. All of the other cars you saw in the videos, I do the mechanical stuff and I always take them to the dyno.
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

Why you didn't use engine mount from kadet-e 2.0/astra mk2 2.0? It feets perfect on lanos? And opel's C20XE engine is better choice than daewoo's Z20NE...
jorge
Expert

Post by jorge »

The opel one can be better but here in Puerto Rico are very hard to find only via internet and is to $$$... But the Junitos lanos is Daewoo no Opel one hahahaha run hard with a daewoo engine not with other car engine...
Con mas mec.s que un taller jajajajaja Mec. Diaz, Mec. Cheo Racing, Mec. eljunito, y ed flash tunning simplemente los mejores!
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

jorge wrote:run hard with a daewoo engine not with other car engine...
im gonna take this comment for myself... my engine yes is opel, my car is a pontiac lemans (daewoo built) and it has a DAEWOO RACER SUPERBOSS sticker in the back...

so, in case you dont know, we ALL are Opel based.
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Lol, the vaux engine in mine belongs there more thant he daewoo engine did :D
SAZ
---------------------
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

Anyway, opel's c20xe isn't opel... It's Lotus design from 1969 with the coswort head castings.. That's why theese engines are great
jorge
Expert

Post by jorge »

No efrain not is for you the comment is in general. I only say that daewoo with daewoo engine I know the opel motor are same that daewoo.
Con mas mec.s que un taller jajajajaja Mec. Diaz, Mec. Cheo Racing, Mec. eljunito, y ed flash tunning simplemente los mejores!
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

So, this project have lot of HP with an NUBIRA engine . Nothing else, no boost no NOS. no special ecu setting.
ImageImage