1999 Leganza for parts (engine is seized) only $600

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

LeganzaNewbie

1999 Leganza for parts (engine is seized) only $600

Post by LeganzaNewbie »

Hey guys 1999 Daewoo Leganza for sale, I'm selling this as a whole parts car but the only thing wrong with it is the engine which I have been told has seized. I am not going to sell individual parts for this car its the whole car or nothing.

I'm in the riverside county area of Southern California, I am looking for $800 for this car but if I get a decent offer then I might let it go for less, everything else on the car is good (except the ac and a few little dings and scratches on the body).

Any other questions post them and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks Guys!
Last edited by LeganzaNewbie on Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

would you be able to find a way to have it shipped? if you could look into that then i'd be glad to take it off you hands if it's not too high. my zip code is 81004 (Pueblo Colorado).

garrett
LeganzaNewbie

Post by LeganzaNewbie »

Hey gse,

Take a look at this site http://www.transportreviews.com/ looks like ite probably gonna be about $800. Take a look for your self and let me know what you think. If thats a suitable price I'll go to one of the companies and get a quote off of them for taking it down to their depot and dropping it off to have it shipped to you.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

i'll see what i can do, thanks.

garrett
LeganzaNewbie

Post by LeganzaNewbie »

Hey guys I've dropped the price to 600 as I really need to get rid of this now as I have a new car! If any one is interested or wants to make an offer message me and we will sort something out, I can drop off within 30 miles.

Thanks Guys